Old January 1st 11, 04:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Tugboat Annie.

http://www.devilfinder.com
How many tons of space dust does Earth receive every day?

Some people say, It is a small World.
Planet Earth/World is like a vacuum cleaner, getting larger every
day.Gravity and Space Dust.Meteorites too.Just ask the Meteorite Man
about that.
We are all made of Space Junk.
cuhulin

Old January 1st 11, 11:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 01/02/2011 08:07 AM, John Smith wrote:
On 1/1/2011 4:02 PM, Bob Dobbs wrote:
wrote:

We are all made of Space Junk.

Don't touch my junk

Is the reverse true?

"Don't junk-up my touch!"

Regards,
JS

Who doesn't want their junk touched?
Old January 2nd 11, 12:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/1/2011 4:02 PM, Bob Dobbs wrote:
wrote:

We are all made of Space Junk.

Don't touch my junk

Is the reverse true?

"Don't junk-up my touch!"

Regards,
JS

Old January 2nd 11, 01:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

That old Dingaling song.
cuhulin

Old January 2nd 11, 01:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/1/2011 5:33 PM, wrote:
That old Dingaling song.
cuhulin

Hmmm, that is kinda' cryptic ...

I guess you mean, a dingaling with a razor is a bad thing? ... I see
your argument!

Chuckle,
JS

Old January 2nd 11, 04:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 01/03/2011 03:36 AM, wrote:
Riverdance comes to Jackson
http://www.clarionledger.com

(Lifestyles)

INDEED! I reckon I will trot over there next Saturday.Of course I will
take my camera (Kodak FX 600 film camera) so I can snail mail some
photos to that married Irish woman wayyyyyyyyy over yonder across the
big pond.
cuhulin, the Riverdance

You're kidding, right? Nobody uses chemical film anymore. Not even the
movies so much.
Old January 2nd 11, 06:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/1/2011 3:11 PM, dave wrote:

Who doesn't want their junk touched?

Yeah, good point. Most of us are just choosy about WHO touches our
junk. And, nazi-TSA-minimum-wage-security-idiots, at airports and other
public points, CANNOT!

But, then, I am really choosy, strangers can't, garbage collectors
can't, school teachers can't, ministers can't, government officials
can't, ... actually, when you get right down to it ... I am so damn
choosy, only my wife can!

Well, if my doctor can come up with a good reason -- I suppose, yeah ...

Regards,
JS
Old January 2nd 11, 07:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Charlotesville man protest airport security, is arrested
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=300856

Most people don't want their junk messed with, unless it is their wife
or hubby or boyfriend or girlfriend.Normal people, anyway.
cuhulin

Tugboat Extravaganza Steve Shortwave 3 November 15th 07 01:46 AM
Tugboat comms 07-09-07 [email protected] Scanner 0 September 8th 07 08:58 AM
Tugboat comms on 4149 kHz USB [email protected] Scanner 0 August 27th 07 06:22 AM
Tugboat comms on 4149 kHz USB [email protected] Shortwave 0 August 27th 07 06:22 AM