Old January 3rd 11, 04:07 AM posted to misc.invest.futures,misc.invest.options,misc.invest.stocks,sci.math,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Private Detective in Russia/Former Soviet Union

* * "Some people take Usenet far too seriously. Anyone totally devoid of
functioning brain cells should avoid N/Gs altogether. Then they won't get
their delicate little feelings hurt."

Blishy, seem to recall you having a snicker, laugh and many gleeful
moments
at the side of weed during his longstanding torment of one of the few
stand up
guys here, Mick Lubow.
Your OCD styled rants and ravings directed at 'dumb mikey' clarify
that you
are in need of a padded cell and not to be trusted around kids or
small animals.

Arnie/MrsBlish, call up 'dumb mikey' and ask him out on a date....you
two can
take in a movie and share a Paxil or seven.

Mick, i know you just want things to return to a normalized ng. I
just recall
how Blish chortled and urged a certain SOB on. Nice move on the PSYS
by
the way, great stock in an underserved section of medicine in Indiana.
Old January 3rd 11, 04:39 AM posted to misc.invest.futures,misc.invest.options,misc.invest.stocks,sci.math,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 2, 11:07*pm, BuffetHater wrote:
[...]

Actually, Psychiatric Solutions PSYS is no more. But when it was an
independent company, it provided psychiatric in-patient facilities out
of the part of the world depicted in the movie, "Deliverance."
Old January 6th 11, 12:10 PM posted to misc.invest.futures,misc.invest.options,misc.invest.stocks,sci.math,rec.radio.shortwave

[...]

Ya know... I can recall when the only posts in MIS were to help one
another with investing. In the early 1990s our pension fund was
heavily invested in DRIP accounts as a way around commissions which
were then around $25 per trade. As a result of all the DRIP investing
we had done, we had a plethora of stock certificates for one share.

I thought one way of getting around it and making some money for the
pension fund was to offer the single share certificates on MIS with a
$15 markup over the last trade price. It was very successful and some
people who posted here highly recommended the service I had provided.
Then our lawyer stepped in and said the SEC could claim we are
operating an unlicensed brokerage. So that ended that.

I only bring this up because, BR (before Reid) people tried to help
out one another and things were very pleasant i this newsgroup. Since
Reid has not been discharged, things were back to where they were in
the early 1990s until suddenly the verbal toilet started to overflow
again.