Old January 6th 11, 06:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Unid station @4015Khz 0347UTC EE with nice music

Den 06.01.2011 16:31, skrev :
On Thu, 06 Jan 2011 04:51:05 +0100,
wrote:

It got a good 9+ in signal too.
With some QRN and QSB.

Anyone with idea what station this is/was ?
Sounded like american english and not just "ordinary" english.

Seem to be rock music from late 70 and the 80's it was playing to me.

Qth South-Norway. RX FRG-100.

Sorry, did not open the message. Got the QTH now.

It could be a transmission by WBNY. There was a broadcast last night
on 6900kHz and when that frequency is active usually a frequency
around 4MHz is active too. Check ACE loggings at:
http://www.frn.net/vines/ when the site is back up. It is down this
morning.

Jim(MI)

Many thanks for the reply to my question. So far there were no logging
on that particular frequency but that might perhaps change later.

I will most certainly listen around there again, the music was just my
kind of taste too ☺

73'.
Torbjorn-
Old January 6th 11, 07:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

[...]

Torbjorn,

Here is a recent (Dec. 31) logging of Laser Hot Hits on 4015kHz:

http://www.alfalima.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=10483

Main logging area of web site if you are not familiar with it:

http://www.alfalima.net/phpbb/

Jim(MI)
Old January 6th 11, 08:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Many thanks for the reply to my question. So far there were no logging
on that particular frequency but that might perhaps change later.

I will most certainly listen around there again, the music was just my
kind of taste too ?

73'.
Torbjorn-

Torbjorn,

Here is a recent (Dec. 31) logging of Laser Hot Hits on 4015kHz:

http://www.alfalima.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=10483

Main logging area of web site if you are not familiar with it:

http://www.alfalima.net/phpbb/

Jim(MI)

Thanks again Jim for this info, for sure this website is now among my
favourites !

Torbjorn-