Old January 11th 11, 09:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Amen To God's Love & Loving God In Return

Doggy has Rights too.
All Dogs Go To Heaven ~ George Burns, and Gracie Allen.

Say cuzz, do you have one of those new fangled smart phones/cell phone?
Can you listen to Ireland Radio with that phone? How about,
http://www.rte.ie/radio
How about,
http://www.rte.ie/tv

We got Patton movie crankin up on the EACT channel 541 right now.
cuhulin

Old January 11th 11, 09:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Did y'all read that article at http://www.libertypost.org about
Honey? messed up tainted Honey from China.

http://www.mississippihoney.com/producers.htm

Did you know a Bumble Bee can sting you twice? ~ Walter Brennan.
cuhulin, the Honey

Old January 12th 11, 01:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default 82 free Irish Radio Station

http://vtuner.com/setupapp/guide/asp...ceLOFO=Ireland
Old January 12th 11, 01:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media

Default God determines what God is, men don't.

On 01/11/2011 01:18 PM, John Smith wrote:
On 1/11/2011 1:11 PM, dave wrote:
On 01/11/2011 12:43 PM, RHF wrote:
On Jan 11, 8:51 am, wrote:
On 01/11/2011 06:03 AM, wrote:

In the window at http://www.devilfinder.com
Principle 3 Unalienable Rights From God
cuhulin

- I have rights I was born with.

'Special-Dave' -ok- Where Is That Written ?

http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/

Actually, God gave us all rights possible. He did temper that with the
Ten Commandments though. But, I don't want to commit adultery, commit
murder, etc., so the Ten Commandments are a given with me -- indeed, I
consider the Ten Commandments MUST BE FOLLOWED just to be a good
neighbor to others!

Good to know you're not coveting your neighbor's ass nor manservant
Old January 12th 11, 02:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Article about a 2 prong attack of a foot and a half of snow for the
Northeast, shelves empty.
http://www.standeyo.com

Maybe I saw that at,
http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html

Sometimes I get my maybes mixed up.That married Irish woman wayyyyyyyy
over yonder across the big pond, one time she told me I am getting old
and s(p)enile.
cuhulin

Old January 12th 11, 02:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

That vtuner site/link won't pull up on screen for me.

I reckon I can devilfinder.com it.

I expect somewhere around Spring time I will buy me a new toy.Smart
phone or maybe a Blackberry or maybe a tablet.I want to do some more
studying up on them before I buy something.Whatever I buy has to have
unlimited service at a good price/plan.
cuhulin

Old January 12th 11, 04:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

State of the State transcript
http://www.clarionledger.com

Or,
http://www.devilfinder.com
Text of Governor Hayley Barbour State of the State Address January
11,2011

Meteor Shower?, a short while ago.I saw a bright white light/flash
through my windows.It was probally no bigger than a penny.
cuhulin

Old January 12th 11, 04:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
Meteorite Shower January 2011

Yep, that's what it is,,,, and what I saw a little while ago lighting up
the Sky.A piece of a fragment, Lit Up, baby.
cuhulin