Old January 13th 11, 12:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default FCC, Republicans Team Up to Kill First Amendment & Free TV

They want to auction your free TV and give it to Apple and Verizon.

"Genachowski said the incentive auction would allow for a mechanism to
"unleash the value of that spectrum for broadband." He said given that
pressing need, "how can we justify shielding broadcast spectrum from
market forces?"

Calling for Congress to take action, he said: "It's time to take the
necessary steps to ensure that spectrum will be the great enabler of
mobile innovation in the 21st century, not a chokepoint."
http://www.multichannel.com/article/...Au ctions.php

If allowed to stand MILLIONS of Americans will have no TV.
Old January 13th 11, 03:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/13/2011 10:16 AM, dave wrote:

The FCC is doing this without any meaningful public notification.
They know what's best for you dumb Americans; having total control
over what you watch.

And yet, Dave, this is the federal government you trust implicitly
to run other areas of our lives and regularly call for increasing
its power over us.

I agree with your current distrust, but am totally mystified by your
repeated outbreaks of authority worship.

With all good wishes,

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old January 13th 11, 03:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

A Soldier in Afghanistan said he is listening to Super Talk Mississippi
on the internet.He said he is fighting for a good beer.
cuhulin

Old January 13th 11, 05:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,alt.true-crime

On 1/13/2011 5:33 AM, Brenda Ann wrote:

From what I have read of this, it won't take anyone's TV away at all.
They're planning on using what amounts to wasted spectrum: unused
channels. In any given market, there are dozens of unused UHF TV
channels. Within these empty channels, thousands of voice channels or
several broadband channels can be secured, all without interrupting a
single terrestrial channel.

Absolutely correct.

The internet ID and strangling free speech and free and anonymous access
to the internet is the real clear and present danger and crime(s) which
are being proposed.

Regards,
JS
Old January 13th 11, 05:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/13/2011 7:41 AM, D&L wrote:
Never trust the feds or the state or the locals.
THEY LIE TO YOU!

Yeah, almost an absolute. Like a law of science or math which is absolute!

Regards,
JS

Old January 13th 11, 07:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

'Miraculously'
http://www.rense.com/general92/back.htm

Miracles, Miracles,,,,, ~ Don Williams.
cuhulin

Old January 13th 11, 08:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The 'media' has declared WAR!
http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/...lared_war.html

http://www.devilfinder.com
The Communist Ministry of Propaganda has declared war
Americanthinker.com
cuhulin

Old January 13th 11, 08:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/13/2011 12:44 PM, wrote:
The 'media' has declared WAR!
http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/...lared_war.html

http://www.devilfinder.com
The Communist Ministry of Propaganda has declared war
Americanthinker.com
cuhulin

Our government is the ministry of propaganda, obfuscation and
disinformation!

Regards,
JS

Old January 13th 11, 09:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

it's Wahr ~ Sam Nunn - Georgia.

New Birth Certificate Billboard, Elkton,Maryland.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com

Doggy, reach me my Rand McNally,,,, Elkton is in the Northeast
part/corner of the Great Southron State of Maryland, famous for Race
Horses too.Next door to the First State, Southron Great State of
Delaware.

Inch by Inch,,, Row by Row,,,, we are going to make the Garden
Billboards GROW,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Old January 13th 11, 10:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 01/13/2011 07:47 AM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
On 1/13/2011 10:16 AM, dave wrote:

The FCC is doing this without any meaningful public notification.
They know what's best for you dumb Americans; having total control
over what you watch.

And yet, Dave, this is the federal government you trust implicitly to
run other areas of our lives and regularly call for increasing its power
over us.

I agree with your current distrust, but am totally mystified by your
repeated outbreaks of authority worship.

With all good wishes,

Kevin, WB4AIO.

I don't know what you're talking about. I don't trust the federal
government implicitly; the Supreme Court is totally out of control; the
military needs to stop subsidizing oil and providing free security on
the high seas. But the enemy far and away more threatening than any
enemy we have ever faced is the modern corporation.