Old January 19th 11, 02:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I'd rather be free than safe

On 01/19/2011 05:43 AM, RHF wrote:

So now we know that the Canadian Airport Security
Personal are equally Big Over-Zealous @ssHoles as
their American counterparts.

Nobody's forcing you to fly. If you don't enjoy a nice groping you are
free to take the bus. But then again, a lot of groping on a Greyhound...
Old January 19th 11, 02:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:

On 01/19/2011 05:43 AM, RHF wrote:

So now we know that the Canadian Airport Security
Personal are equally Big Over-Zealous @ssHoles as
their American counterparts.

Nobody's forcing you to fly. If you don't enjoy a nice groping you are
free to take the bus. But then again, a lot of groping on a Greyhound...

Did a lot of that, did you, Rickmers?