Old January 17th 11, 04:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Happy The FCC Is Doing Something With 'Wasted' TV Spectrum -Yes !

Yesterday, I couldn't access any news groops, except for a short
while.Probally a (WebTV) server was down, or a glitch/whatever.It might
flub the dub again at any time.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Dodge Viper inspired by a naked woman on the beach

I remember a ''certain motorbike'' picture in an old magazine, that
somebody ''Inspired''
cuhulin

Old January 17th 11, 05:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I had to scratch around for libertypost.org
IP, so I can keep up with that too.Ergo, their regular website hasen't
worked (for me anyway) since around last Saturday.

http://69.164.197.124/cgi-bin/index.cgi

JT said, (you know how they do that breaking news audio byte Crap on
radio and tee vee?) Brett Favre has filed retirement papers/something
like that.

Sheeeeeesh, that Isn't any damn kind of breaking news! Not to me, I
couldn't care Less.
cuhulin

Old January 17th 11, 06:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Walmart store evacuated WLBT
devilfinder.com

Stephanie Bell Flynt (WLBT 12:00 PM tee vee news) said around 1:30 this
morning a suspicious package was found on the parking lot.Walmart store
at the intersection of Greenway Drive and Highway 18, a mile and a half
South of doggy's couch.That is the same Walmart store I go to, after
first checking out the Goodwill store, about half a mile South of
doggy's couch.
http://www.shopgoodwill.com
cuhulin

Old January 17th 11, 08:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I'd rather be free than safe

dave wrote:

Total gibberish.

Dave, you are just as nuts as Jared!

Old January 17th 11, 08:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

EMP? I think I saw something at Chuck Harder's For The People website,
his Store.Some thingys which are suppose to help protect your electronic
thingys agains't EMP.
cuhulin, EMPs R NOT US

Old January 17th 11, 08:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 01/17/2011 12:39 PM, dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

Total gibberish.

Dave, you are just as nuts as Jared!

Probably moreso. The difference is my coping mechanism works.
Old January 17th 11, 08:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:

Total gibberish.

Dave, you are just as nuts as Jared!

Probably moreso. The difference is my coping mechanism works.

That's a matter of opinion.

Old January 17th 11, 09:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/17/11 14:36 , Brenda Ann wrote:

Freedom isn't and never has been "safe". We, as a nation, need to stop
being afraid of our own shadows and go back to living life. My
generation dealt with the good possibility of total nuclear annihilation
but didn't cower in underground bunkers for 50 years (though we DID
build them, just in case!) I'd trade the 1 in a million chance of
someone taking me out rather than deal with government intrusion into
every part of my life in the name of "security" that is a pipe dream
anyway.

Damned straight.