Old January 24th 11, 02:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default At the risk of bursting your shiny balloon...

On 01/23/2011 06:16 PM, wrote:
On Jan 23, 5:29 pm, wrote:
On 01/23/2011 02:12 PM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

Naturalization Act of 1790

If he had defeated Dewey 1948 it would be an issue. That law is kaput,
Adolph.

Proper spelling : Adolf .

In a sound bite culture, spelling isn't important.
Old January 24th 11, 02:11 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.true-crime,sci.skeptic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

Default BIRTH CERTIFICATE NO NEED!

On 1/24/2011 5:48 AM, BDK wrote:
In ,
says...

On 1/23/2011 8:34 PM,

I already did. Tell you what, ask your local college
history/political/legal scholar if that is correct ... they will set you
straight.

You can call the college, ask the professors hours and office number,
and ask them right from your house.

Anyone who might be swayed by your disinformation, lies, might want to
do that for themselves ...

ONLY A PERSON BORN ON AMERICAN SOIL IS ELIGIBLE FOR PRESIDENTIAL OFFICE.

Since Obama was born in Hawaii beyond any reasonable, or sane doubt,
case closed. As closed as your head wound.

Nuts like the anal crazed animal are a dime a dozen ...

Regards,
JS

I got it now. It is called "The World according to John Smith" ! ! !
Period .

Are you a damn fool? Call tomorrow and repair your ignorance. People
engage in American History classes already know, you need to find out.
If you don't have time for a class, the instructor at any college will
be more than happy to help. That is what they are about, ending
ignorance and educating people ... call, see if I am lying, or not!

Regards,
JS

I love it when you get all PO'ed, and then try to play sane. I know I'll
always get a laugh when I fire up the newsreader and you and Rockhead
have posted some insane ravings.

And now..BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

johnny really needs to take his own advice.

LMAO
Old January 24th 11, 02:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 01/23/2011 08:26 PM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
On 1/23/2011 5:29 PM, dave wrote:
On 01/23/2011 02:12 PM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
Naturalization Act of 1790

If he had defeated Dewey 1948 it would be an issue. That law is
kaput, Adolph.

Sheesh, silly name-calling. And I thought better of you.

No, the law is not kaput. The brains of the remaining Americans may be,
however.

What is kaput -- or ought to be, if all was right with the world and
Americans had brains and spines -- is all laws made pursuant, even
subsequent, to the pretended 14th amendment, which was imposed by raw
military force and never adopted legally. See

http://www.barefootsworld.net/14uncon.html

for just a tiny glimpse of the criminal forcing of this pretended
amendment on America; there's much more than this article hints at, too.

With all good wishes,

Kevin, WB4AIO.

You are a dark place.
Old January 25th 11, 04:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11-01-24 07:18 AM, dave wrote:

You are a dark place.

...in comparison to the blinding, omnipresent light of...who?

mike
Old January 25th 11, 04:11 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.true-crime,sci.skeptic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

On 11-01-23 12:48 PM, dave wrote:

You remind me of Ayn Rand. She was a humorless jerk who couldn't have
been more wrong, too.

You mean child labour is NOT perfectly acceptable and even desirable
because it's better than child prostitution?

I could have sworn that was true. It's right there, in "The Virtue of
Selfishness"

Wow..now I have to rethink my whole basis of economics theory...

mike

Old January 25th 11, 04:17 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.true-crime,sci.skeptic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

On 11-01-23 10:12 PM, wrote:

I'm REALLY disturbed by now . By the way, how exactly did you get this
first hand expirience with 'anal crazed animals' ,may I ask ?(!!!)

A weekend in Holland, MI with Liberace's bum boy will do that....

Karl blows!

mike
Old January 25th 11, 04:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
Taylor Stone MSU

real name Taylor Corley, from Atlanta.
cuhulin

Old January 25th 11, 05:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 24, 9:08*am, dave wrote:
On 01/23/2011 06:16 PM, wrote:

On Jan 23, 5:29 pm, *wrote:
On 01/23/2011 02:12 PM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

Naturalization Act of 1790

If he had defeated Dewey 1948 it would be an issue. That law is kaput,
Adolph.

Proper spelling : Adolf .

In a sound bite culture, spelling isn't important.

This discussion turned in a different direction ,which istypical
here . And it is nearer to its historical authenticity .
Old January 25th 11, 05:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/23/2011 5:29 PM, dave wrote:
On 01/23/2011 02:12 PM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
Naturalization Act of 1790

If he had defeated Dewey 1948 it would be an issue. That law is
kaput, Adolph.

Sheesh, silly name-calling. And I thought better of you.

No, the law is not kaput. The brains of the remaining Americans may be,
however.

What is kaput -- or ought to be, if all was right with the world and
Americans had brains and spines -- is all laws made pursuant, even
subsequent, to the pretended 14th amendment, which was imposed by raw
military force and never adopted legally. See

http://www.barefootsworld.net/14uncon.html

for just a tiny glimpse of the criminal forcing of this pretended
amendment on America; there's much more than this article hints at, too..

With all good wishes,

Kevin, WB4AIO.

You are a dark place.- Hide quoted text -

He might be the REAL Time Traveller ! ! ! Circa 1878 . Can't see it
in any other way .
Old January 25th 11, 05:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default The 'Stink' About "BO"s Birth Certificate -more- Baracking© Prez Obama

On Jan 24, 12:13*pm, "Bill M" wrote:

The 'Stink' About "BO"s Birth Certificate
-more- Baracking© Prez Obama
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...373de3da65507b

- You have a mental problem. Go see a psychiatrist!

Must be the very same 'mental' problem all the Liberals
and Democrats had during Prez Bush's 8-Years
-aka- Bush Bashing & Blaming Bush

I expect that my 'mental' problem Baracking© Prez "BO"
{Obama} will be lasting for 4-Years; and the worst case
8-Years.
-american-1776-revolutionary-patriotic-political-cadre-r-us-