Old January 21st 11, 12:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default No "Birth Certificate" in the Constitution

On 1/20/2011 7:14 PM, dave wrote:
On 01/20/2011 02:08 PM, John Smith wrote:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obama...ry?id=12721552

Maybe the birth certificate is under this rock? No, no birth
certificate
there. Maybe it is over here in the corner? No, no birth certificate
there. Maybe ...

Regards,
JS

It just says he must be a citizen and not conceived in a test tube.

Well, if you eliminate the so-called "amendments to the
Constitution" that were illegally imposed by military force and
dictatorship, then no one who is not of entirely European ancestry
can possibly be a citizen of the United States.

It doesn't matter at all where he was born.

With best wishes,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old January 21st 11, 11:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 01/21/2011 03:07 PM, Bob Dobbs wrote:
dave wrote:
On 01/21/2011 11:02 AM, dxAce wrote:

I would certainly hope that any and all self-respecting Amerindian's would
realize that at least within these borders that our_own_nation is The United
States of America.

Wrong. Indian reservations are theoretically sovereign and autonomous.
Little jurisdictions unto themselves where we used to go, as teenagers,
to party all night within sight of the city police, who were powerless
to mess with us.

Nowadays it's gambling.

Check out where the Indian Reservation starts and Phoenix stops:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...76647&t=h&z=14

Old January 22nd 11, 01:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/21/2011 5:30 PM, RHF wrote:

- Seems to me that Indians, born in USA borders,
- are "NATURAL BORN CITIZENS" of America!
- And, fully entitled to run for the office of president.
-
- Regards,
- JS

*IF* These Native Americans were Born On-the-Reservation :
Then 'They' Were Born in Native American Sovereign Territory
and that would be a Matter for the US Courts to Decide
-a-la- Barry Goldwater, John McCain, and others...

~ RHF
.

I don't think it would take a great amount of logic to arrive at the
conclusion, "Hey! Reservations are on American soil!"

Even worse! Indians were the first Americans! ROFLOL

Regards,
JS
Old January 22nd 11, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Two Stars? Twin Suns could be visible from Earth by 2012
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=301886

I wants to See that.Last night I watched a movie on tee vee, that Planet
had three Suns shining down on it.
cuhulin

Old January 22nd 11, 02:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Much more about the USURPER's Kenyan birth documents
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=301878

He was Born in Kenya!
cuhulin

Old January 22nd 11, 03:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/21/2011 6:53 PM, wrote:
Much more about the USURPER's Kenyan birth documents
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=301878

He was Born in Kenya!
cuhulin

OK ... it is looking like you have a point to argue ... now, have you
been able to compare that baby footprint with one taken of ohblahblah
recently ... you realize, we are going to need absolute proof here!

You should forward that link to Rush Limbaugh ... he can probably help
you get oblahblah to give up a footprint or two!

Regards,
JS

Old January 22nd 11, 03:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/21/2011 7:03 PM, John Smith wrote:
On 1/21/2011 6:53 PM, wrote:
Much more about the USURPER's Kenyan birth documents
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=301878

He was Born in Kenya!
cuhulin

OK ... it is looking like you have a point to argue ... now, have you
been able to compare that baby footprint with one taken of ohblahblah
recently ... you realize, we are going to need absolute proof here!

You should forward that link to Rush Limbaugh ... he can probably help
you get oblahblah to give up a footprint or two!

Regards,
JS

Oh, too late, it appears ohblahblah had heard about his kenyan birth
certificate on the net. He quickly rushed to tell Michael, she was in
the whitehouse kitchen, attempting to open up a sink drain with sulfuric
acid, she had spilled some on the floor and ohblahblah stepped in it IN
HIS BARE FEET! It seems his feet were burnt so bad that scar tissue
will form and negate any attempts to match up his foot print with that
on his birth certificate ...

Sorry to have to be the one to give you the bad news ... :-(

Regards,
JS
Old January 22nd 11, 04:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default No Twin Suns in 2012

On 01/21/2011 06:35 PM, wrote:
Two Stars? Twin Suns could be visible from Earth by 2012
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=301886

I wants to See that.Last night I watched a movie on tee vee, that Planet
had three Suns shining down on it.
cuhulin

Pseudoscience at it's finest. To the unsophisticated the slightest
technology appears miraculous.