Old January 24th 11, 06:28 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.true-crime,sci.skeptic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

Default BIRTH CERTIFICATE NO NEED!

On Jan 24, 12:38*am, John Smith wrote:
On 1/23/2011 9:25 PM, Brenda Ann wrote:

True. Many children are born here in Korea of American parents and they
are full natural born US citizens fully able to run for and become
POTUS. Anyone going to tell our troops that have their kids overseas
that those kids are second or third class citizens?

Anyone going to tell me that the forefathers got it wrong? *Anyone
living in the United States who had the best colleges, best roads, best
autos, best educations, best lifes of anyone in the world going to tell
me that the forefathers had it wrong. *That this should have been changed?

Anyone telling me that, simply tells me they are an idiot. *We don't
need to change the Constitution, the rest of the world needs to adopt
our constitution and have what we have had ...

The rest of the fools are arguing to reduce us to their status ... and
have done NOTHING to improve their status!

Regards,
JS

Are you preaching for the New World Order ???
Old January 24th 11, 06:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

How many times did NAZI G.H.W.Bush say new world order in his speeches?

Dearest Beloved is the way they talk in those Wakes in Scotland.
devilfinder.com
Scotland online newspapers, Obituaries

Looka here, that married Irish woman wayyyyyy over yonder across the big
pond, one time she said if she doesn't hear from me in quite a while,
she starts checking the Clarion Ledger Obituaries.

Sheesh, how morbid is that?
cuhulin

Old January 24th 11, 06:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

FACEOFF! States tell feds to back down
http://www.worldnetdaily.com

Doggy, you bout ready to hit the sack?
WOO WOO WOOF!
cuhulin

Old January 24th 11, 10:48 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.true-crime,sci.skeptic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

In article ,
says...

On 1/23/2011 8:34 PM,

I already did. Tell you what, ask your local college
history/political/legal scholar if that is correct ... they will set you
straight.

You can call the college, ask the professors hours and office number,
and ask them right from your house.

Anyone who might be swayed by your disinformation, lies, might want to
do that for themselves ...

ONLY A PERSON BORN ON AMERICAN SOIL IS ELIGIBLE FOR PRESIDENTIAL OFFICE.

Since Obama was born in Hawaii beyond any reasonable, or sane doubt,
case closed. As closed as your head wound.

Nuts like the anal crazed animal are a dime a dozen ...

Regards,
JS

I got it now. It is called "The World according to John Smith" ! ! !
Period .

Are you a damn fool? Call tomorrow and repair your ignorance. People
engage in American History classes already know, you need to find out.
If you don't have time for a class, the instructor at any college will
be more than happy to help. That is what they are about, ending
ignorance and educating people ... call, see if I am lying, or not!

Regards,
JS

I love it when you get all PO'ed, and then try to play sane. I know I'll
always get a laugh when I fire up the newsreader and you and Rockhead
have posted some insane ravings.

And now..BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
Old January 24th 11, 11:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
says...

Birther story continues to spread
http://www.worldnetdaily.com

'It's Growing'.
cuhulin

Sure it is, among insane loons who read the WorldNutDaily.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!