Old January 22nd 11, 02:41 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.transport.trucking

Default RUSH LIMBAUGH JOINS RANKS WITH BIRTHERS!

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=254013

Regards,
JS

Old January 22nd 11, 03:18 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.transport.trucking

On 1/21/2011 6:41 PM, John Smith wrote:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=254013

Regards,
JS

The future is now very bleak, rush limbaugh will now be accused of
starting a new conspiracy, "NegroidGate!" A race conspiracy against
blacks! And, specifically, black presidents!

Who knows where all these new developments will take us, or in what
direction?

I mean, in one possible scenario, I see joe biden walking into the
presidents office, with FBI AGENTS, and cuffing and hauling out a
screaming ohblahblah ... him yelling, "I AM THE PRESIDENT! I AM THE
PRESIDENT! ... "

The world pauses in awe and wonder ... wondering what shoe will drop next?

Regards,
JS

Old January 22nd 11, 03:32 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.transport.trucking

On 1/21/2011 7:18 PM, John Smith wrote:

The future is now very bleak, rush limbaugh will now be accused of
starting a new conspiracy, "NegroidGate!" A race conspiracy against
blacks! And, specifically, black presidents!

Who knows where all these new developments will take us, or in what
direction?

I mean, in one possible scenario, I see joe biden walking into the
presidents office, with FBI AGENTS, and cuffing and hauling out a
screaming ohblahblah ... him yelling, "I AM THE PRESIDENT! I AM THE
PRESIDENT! ... "

The world pauses in awe and wonder ... wondering what shoe will drop next?

Regards,
JS

NEWSFLASH!!!

Rumor has it, rush is going to introduce this information on his show,
further arguing that ohblahblah is unfit for office of president:
"Using data primarily from the United States and Europe, Jensen and
Rushton have estimated the average IQ of blacks/Africans to be around
85; of whites/Europeans to be around 100, and of East Asians to be
around 106."

FROME HE
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence

Has rush went insane? Does he wish his 50+ million a year income to stop?

Again, we wait with baited breath!

Regards,
JS
Old January 22nd 11, 06:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com

And in that thar window, you wants to typeee this,

Fair.org Rush Limbaugh The Way Things Aren't
cuhulin