Old January 25th 11, 12:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Prez Obama Expresses "Solidarity" Between The American Peoples andRussian Peoples

Prez Obama Expresses "Solidarity" Between
The American Peoples and Russian Peoples
http://content.usatoday.com/communit...rist-attacks/1
? Who in the Obama White House 'Chose'
the Word "Solidarity" for this Press Release ?
http://www.foxnewsinsider.com/2011/0...rport-bombing/
-what's-next-friendly-peace-loving-peoples-
Old January 25th 11, 09:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media

Default Burn in Hell Ronald Reagan

On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 06:07:52 -0800, dave wrote:

On 01/25/2011 05:25 AM, RHF wrote:
President Barack Obama Speaks {Writes}
In Praise of former president Ronald Reagan
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washing...nt-obama_N.htm
.
? WHY : Simply as a 'nice' thing for President Obama
to do to Commemorate the 100th Birthday of former
president Ronald Reagan.

Reagan can burn in Hell for selling America to the bankers and the
Chinese. You can draw a straight line from everything wrong today to the
black Heart of Ronald Wison Reagan.

At least that's what you've been fed.
And of course you can't draw any of those lines yourself so you simply
believe other morons talking such trash.
But then it isn;t surprising because anytime anyuone that the left
hates dies you all hope that person "burns in hell" while calling
those on the other side of the political aisle cold blooded and
heartless.
You sir are too stupid to even see your own hypocrisy.
Soi why should anyone else take a damned thing you have to say on any
subject with any seriousness?
Are you Ray Fischer's identical twin brother?
You have as much hate in your heart as well as the same level of
stupidity as him.

Old January 25th 11, 11:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media

On 01/25/2011 01:21 PM, First Post wrote:

At least that's what you've been fed.
And of course you can't draw any of those lines yourself so you simply
believe other morons talking such trash.
But then it isn;t surprising because anytime anyuone that the left
hates dies you all hope that person "burns in hell" while calling
those on the other side of the political aisle cold blooded and
heartless.
You sir are too stupid to even see your own hypocrisy.
Soi why should anyone else take a damned thing you have to say on any
subject with any seriousness?
Are you Ray Fischer's identical twin brother?
You have as much hate in your heart as well as the same level of
stupidity as him.

I was there. I watched it happen. I don't hate anyone. I just want to
make sure they get the credit they deserve.
Old January 25th 11, 11:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default A "Revelation" from 'Special-Dave'

On Jan 25, 3:40*pm, dave wrote:
[...]

'Special-Dave' ?
YOU WAS THERE !
YOUR WATCHED IT HAPPEN !

In the Reagan White House {Behind Closed Doors}
With All Those White House Types and Wall Street
{Capitalist Big Wigs -well-well-well- ~ RHF
Old January 26th 11, 12:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt

Don't feed the Troll Roy

Maybe he'll go away

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.

I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

Old January 26th 11, 05:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default President Barack Obama Speaks {Writes} In Praise of former presidentRonald Reagan

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...ec4d639f82a836
Old January 26th 11, 09:16 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,rec.radio.shortwave

Default President Obama Gave The 'State-of-the-Union" Speech and I Listened

On Jan 26, 8:44*am, RHF wrote:
On Jan 26, 8:08*am, dave wrote:

- - On 01/26/2011 06:50 AM, MNMikew wrote:
- - LOL!
- - How much of last nights speech did Obama write?
- - You might want to look up Jon Favreau.

- Look up?
- I saw a news piece yesterday about how they
- collaborate and how Jon Favreau starts from
- essentially an outline and Obama tweeks that,
- and so on. The editing is perfectionist, and very
- much Obama's work.

'Special-Dave' your unique FLY-on-the-Wall
perspective is always interesting ;;-}} ~ RHF

-butt-please- 'Special-Dave' stay out of the
White House Toilets.
*.
*.
President Barack Obama Speaks {Writes}
In Praise of former president Ronald Reaganhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f0ec4d639f82a836
*.
MY President Obama Gave The 'State-of-the-Union"
Speech and I Listened. *Just like Reagan "BO" was
such a great communicator : Almost like "BO" was
the Re-Incarnation of Ronald Reagan himself.http://nationaljournal.com/whitehous...k-obama-cites-...
*.
President Obama is now a Born-Again-Reaganite !
* The Liberal Political Demons Have Been Cast Out !
* Progressive Social Mania Expunged !
* Belief in Sound Fiscal Principals Affirmed !
* Faith in Solid Conservative Ideals Assured !
Surely Goodness and Light Will Follow Him To
A Triumphant Re-Election in 2012 - Amen ~ RHF
*.
*.

Frankly, I thought it was one of his weakest speeches. It was an
inoffensive pep talk, which is fine, but it was internally
inconsistent and short on specifics. I was fairly unimpressed - and I
*like* Obama.
Old January 26th 11, 09:19 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,rec.radio.shortwave

On 01/26/2011 09:32 AM, MNMikew wrote:
wrote in message

Of course he's the writer. Favreau is on his staff.

Favreau's title is speech writer.

Director of Speechwriting
Old January 26th 11, 09:22 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jan 26, 1:16*pm, bpnjensen wrote:
On Jan 26, 8:44*am, RHF wrote:

On Jan 26, 8:08*am, dave wrote:

[...]

Barack Obama {the man} is Very Likable
and an Excellent Speech Presenter too )

imho ~ RHF
Old January 26th 11, 09:25 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,rec.radio.shortwave

On 01/26/2011 01:16 PM, bpnjensen wrote:

Frankly, I thought it was one of his weakest speeches. It was an
inoffensive pep talk, which is fine, but it was internally
inconsistent and short on specifics. I was fairly unimpressed - and I
*like* Obama.

Somebody leaked it 3 hours early. Everybody in the room had already read
it. I liked the part about taking the oil subsidies away. JFK proposed
that once...

....once!