Old February 10th 11, 03:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Connect-the-Dots 'Special-Dave' They Do NOT Paint a Picture of"Mature and Well Adjusted"

On 02/09/2011 06:37 PM, RHF wrote:
On Feb 9, 5:28 am, wrote:
On 02/08/2011 09:46 PM, RHF wrote:

- - I can't imagine what kind of target demographic

'Special-Dave' : ! "target" !
Puts you into the 'Target' Demon-Graphic
Classified as both "Hate Speech" and "Violent Action"
.

I like violent rhetoric. But I'm mature and well adjusted and know the
difference between real and make-believe.

The hatred seen on racist Obama/Mexican opponents' faces cannot be put
into words. Once you get emotional you start losing control.

Stupid crackers don't know who their friends are...

'Special-Dave' -claims- "I'm mature and well adjusted"

rotfl+oaoa rotfl+oaoa rotfl+oaoa rotfl+oaoa rotfl+oaoa

'Special-Dave' the 'picture' that you have painted here
on RRS is anything but "mature and well adjusted" [.]

ROTFL+OAOA ROTFL+OAOA ROTFL+OAOA ROTFL+OAOA

? 'Special-Dave' How Does "Stupid Crackers"
Make You "Mature and Well Adjusted" !
.
? 'Special-Dave' How Does -proclaiming-
"I pledge allegiance to my nutsack."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...4089e65d2e9326
Make You "Mature and Well Adjusted" !
.
? 'Special-Dave' How Does -proclaiming-
"God can lick my nutsack."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...24c1c49ed9d0c6
Make You "Mature and Well Adjusted" !
.
? 'Special-Dave' How Does -proclaiming-
"I got yer savior...right here!"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...3e3b207b162ed0
Make You "Mature and Well Adjusted" !
.
? 'Special-Dave' How Does -proclaiming-
"Today's Jesus has rock-hard abs, a giant penis,
and a nuclear sword."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...c835e5e7ce1f15
Make You "Mature and Well Adjusted" !
.
Connect-the-Dots 'Special-Dave' They Do NOT Paint
a Picture of "Mature and Well Adjusted" [.] ~ RHF
.
.

Again I defer to Mr. Swift
Old February 11th 11, 07:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Liberty Net: January 29, 2011

On 2/8/2011 4:31 PM, RHF wrote:
[...]

Note : Google Groups is now the Host Repository
for most of what was called the UseNet Archives.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet#...s_and_DejaNews

[...]

Google has brazenly broken the promises they made to users when they
took over the Usenet archives from Deja News. Among other things,
they have deleted whole newsgroups from the archive because they
didn't like their political content. See

http://www.kevinalfredstrom.com/2010...un-an-archive/

Spring is visible on the horizon,

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--