Old February 10th 11, 02:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.electronics.design

Default OT usenet forgery alert

On Wed, 09 Feb 2011 02:08:25 -0700, m poo wrote:

A mental deficient who has been posting as Josepi and Gimmy Bob has
started to forge my user name (m II) and email address in a few groups.

Before you got here yesterday HE was NOT here.

SO YOU have spammed the group with BOTH your stupidity and HIS "new
place to **** off in".

I wish he would find you and **** your head off with a baseball bat.

You were about as dumb as it gets with that stupid, **** and moan like
the little bitch you are complaint post pussy boy crap. That was about
the stupidest thing you have done in the group yet!

We didn't need it, and you cross-posting it to drag the stupid
****tard's ass into yet another group (this one)was about as ****ing
retarded as it gets.

**** OFF AND DIE, m poo and yer little dog too!
Old February 10th 11, 10:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Feb 9, 8:47*pm, "D. Peter Maus" wrote:
On 2/9/11 22:41 , wrote:

On Feb 9, 9:17 pm, TheGlimmerMan
*wrote:
On Wed, 09 Feb 2011 02:08:25 -0700, m *wrote:
A mental deficient who has been posting as Josepi and Gimmy Bob has
started to forge my user name (m II) and email address in a few groups.

* *Before you got here yesterday HE was NOT here.

* *SO YOU have spammed the group with BOTH your stupidity and HIS "new
place to **** off in".

* *I wish he would find you and **** your head off with a baseball bat.

* *You were about as dumb as it gets with that stupid, **** and moan like
the little bitch you are complaint post pussy boy crap. *That was about
the stupidest thing you have done in the group yet!

* We didn't need it, and you cross-posting it to drag the stupid
****tard's ass into yet another group (this one)was about as ****ing
retarded as it gets.

* ***** OFF AND DIE, m poo *and yer little dog too!

- - What happened to the horse he rode in ?

- He was elected to Congress.

What 'Horse' ? --- And 'Elected To Congress' Is Right

The 'ASS' Took Off His Shirt ! and Had To Resign [.]

New York Republican Congressman Resigns
http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/20...er=rss&emc=rss

This Idiot When From Dumb and Dumber :
To Out-Right S T U P I D [.] -imho- ~ RHF

Old February 11th 11, 06:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.electronics.design

*wrote:
On Wed, 09 Feb 2011 02:08:25 -0700, m *wrote:
A mental deficient who has been posting as Josepi and Gimmy Bob has
started to forge my user name (m II) and email address in a few groups.

* *Before you got here yesterday HE was NOT here.

* *SO YOU have spammed the group with BOTH your stupidity and HIS "new
place to **** off in".

* *I wish he would find you and **** your head off with a baseball bat.

* *You were about as dumb as it gets with that stupid, **** and moan like
the little bitch you are complaint post pussy boy crap. *That was about
the stupidest thing you have done in the group yet!

* We didn't need it, and you cross-posting it to drag the stupid
****tard's ass into yet another group (this one)was about as ****ing
retarded as it gets.

* ***** OFF AND DIE, m poo *and yer little dog too!

What happened to the horse he rode in ?

* *He was elected to Congress.- Hide quoted text -

I'm afraid I cannot disagree on this matter . Yahoos-are-us . ( as per
J. Swift ) .
Old February 11th 11, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"RHF" wrote in message

New York Republican Congressman Resigns
http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/20...er=rss&emc=rss

This Idiot When From Dumb and Dumber :
To Out-Right S T U P I D [.] -imho- ~ RHF
..
..

Top this one
http://groups.google.ca/groups/searc...=m+II&safe=off

mike

Old February 12th 11, 07:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11-02-11 10:18 AM, m II wrote:

"RHF" wrote in message

New York Republican Congressman Resigns
http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/20...er=rss&emc=rss

This Idiot When From Dumb and Dumber :
To Out-Right S T U P I D [.] -imho- ~ RHF
.
.

Top this one
http://groups.google.ca/groups/searc...=m+II&safe=off

mike

forged posting forwarded to idiot's internet provider

mike
Old March 30th 11, 01:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default WWCR "The Power Hour" Radio Show -host-by- Joyce Riley is Talking theAZ Shooter Jared Lee Loughner

WWCR "The Power Hour" Radio Show -host-by- Joyce Riley
is Talking the AZ Shooter Jared Lee Loughner
? WHAT ? IS ? THE ? TRUTH ? & ! REVELATIONS !
http://www.thepowerhour.com/
http://www.gcnlive.com/programs/powerHour/

OT usenet forgery alert RHF Shortwave 10 February 12th 11 09:03 AM
OT usenet forgery alert m II Shortwave 0 February 10th 11 12:20 AM
OT usenet forgery alert dxAce Shortwave 0 February 9th 11 01:01 PM