Old February 10th 11, 11:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Micronesia - The Cross 4755.4

Micronesia, The Cross, 4755.4, heard here this morning with ID at 0958.
Checking the frequency several times after that they seemingly left the air
around 1045 or so, OR propagation took a big dive.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 13th 11, 06:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 12, 4:54*am, dxAce wrote:
ID heard at 0958 and they pulled the plug around 1045. 12 February.

dxAce wrote:

Micronesia, The Cross, 4755.4, heard here this morning with ID at 0958.
Checking the frequency several times after that they seemingly left the air
around 1045 or so, OR propagation took a big dive.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I had a faint carrier from them and even fainter modulation about 0830
on Feb. 12. They were nearly co-channel with another station
(thinking it was 4755 R.Imaculada Conceicao, Brazil). Neither could
be heard well enough to identify the language.
Old February 13th 11, 09:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Micronesia, The Cross, 4755.4, heard here this morning with ID at 0958.
Checking the frequency several times after that they seemingly left the air
around 1045 or so, OR propagation took a big dive.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I had a faint carrier from them and even fainter modulation about 0830
on Feb. 12. They were nearly co-channel with another station
(thinking it was 4755 R.Imaculada Conceicao, Brazil). Neither could
be heard well enough to identify the language.

ID heard here at 0858. The techs who came in and put up this new antenna for them
should get a medal. It's amazing what they're getting out of just 1 kW.

Other stations should take note!

Old February 14th 11, 04:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Micronesia, The Cross, 4755.4, heard here this morning with ID at 0958.
Checking the frequency several times after that they seemingly left the air
around 1045 or so, OR propagation took a big dive.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

- I had a faint carrier from them and even fainter modulation about
0830
- on Feb. 12. *They were nearly co-channel with another station
- (thinking it was 4755 R.Imaculada Conceicao, Brazil). *
- Neither could be heard well enough to identify the language.

BpnJ - Ditto Here ~ RHF
*.

Actually had a better copy on them last night (morning). Could hear
voices and music...not *quite* enough to ID anything. A recording
would have been able to confirm the sequence better than my ears and
words.

I have work at 6:30 tomorrow morning, but I am tempted to try again a
few minutes late tonight. Noting that they accept MP3s by e-mail, I e-
mailed asking them if they'd accept a cassette tape. We'll see what
they say.

Bruce

Micronesia - The Cross dxAce Shortwave 2 February 9th 11 07:28 AM
Micronesia - The Cross dxAce Shortwave 9 February 4th 11 11:51 PM
The Cross Radio - Micronesia dxAce Shortwave 0 January 21st 08 01:56 AM
PMA Micronesia soon back on 4755? dxAce Shortwave 2 August 12th 07 07:34 PM
Brazilian Reactivated on 4755 dxAce Shortwave 0 September 26th 04 11:49 AM