Old February 15th 11, 06:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Liberty Net: February 5, 2011 via WB4AIO

On Feb 10, 12:54*pm, Kevin Alfred Strom kevin.st...@revilo-
oliver.com wrote:
Liberty Net: February 5, 2011

It was better before Riley messed up the bands.

I want WA9KJI and W9ART and N4SX in downtown Washington, DC to check
in like the good old days.

And Tarzan and Doofus Jammer.

Sir Sidney had a good story about how he shot the private parts off of
a dawg in New Mexico.

That story was a favorite of The Great Liberty Net.

Sir Sidney is dead - long live Sir Sidney.

Jamfest 2011 is on.

Gentlemen start your amps.

The Late Arky Bob said that.
Old February 15th 11, 06:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 15, 10:01*am, Arky Bob wrote:

Sir Sidney had a good story about how he shot the private parts off of
a dawg in New Mexico.

That story was a favorite of The Great Liberty Net.

I think this speaks volumes about the people on the so-called "Great"
Liberty Net.
Old February 15th 11, 07:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Feb 15, 10:52*am, bpnjensen wrote:
On Feb 15, 10:01*am, Arky Bob wrote:

- - Sir Sidney had a good story about how he shot
- - the private parts off of a dawg in New Mexico.
- - That story was a favorite of The Great Liberty Net.

- I think this speaks volumes about the people on
- the so-called "Great" Liberty Net.

The Great All American Right NOT TO LISTEN
Shall Not Be Infringed -tip-:-just-don't-listen-

Do Your Own Thing {Your Personal Freedom}
-and-
Let The Other Guy(s) Do His/Their Own Thing
{His/Their Personal Freedom}

Freedom of Association = The Freedom to Disassociate

yes it is that easy ~ RHF
Old February 15th 11, 09:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 15, 4:13*pm, Kevin Alfred Strom
wrote:
On 2/15/2011 3:55 PM, wrote:

On Feb 15, 3:16 pm, *wrote:
On Feb 15, 11:59 am, *wrote:

On Feb 15, 10:52 am, *wrote: *On Feb 15, 10:01 am, Arky *wrote:

- - Sir Sidney had a good story about how he shot
- - the private parts off of a dawg in New Mexico.
- - That story was a favorite of The Great Liberty Net.

- I think this speaks volumes about the people on
- the so-called "Great" Liberty Net.

The Great All American Right NOT TO LISTEN
Shall Not Be Infringed -tip-:-just-don't-listen-

Do Your Own Thing {Your Personal Freedom}
-and-
Let The Other Guy(s) Do His/Their Own Thing
{His/Their Personal Freedom}

Freedom of Association = The Freedom to Disassociate

yes it is that easy ~ RHF
* .
* .

Are you drunk?- Hide quoted text -

Must be because of Valentine Day . It's the Day After .

Actually RHF makes perfect sense this time.

The freedom to associate, to exist at all, must also include the
freedom _not_ to associate.

So, if one doesn't like a particular amateur operator, for example,
simply don't talk to him or listen to him. (Of course, jammers make
this very sensible dictum difficult to practice, since they insist
on transmitting purposeful interference on top of other stations --
but that is a separate issue. So is the sad fact that we have
largely lost our freedom of association in this country.)

With my best,

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--http://nationalvanguard.org/http://kevinalfredstrom.com/- Hide quoted text -

It depends. Some subjects/discussions are more appropriate at a dinner
table . And NOT on the airwaves .
Old February 15th 11, 09:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2/15/11 15:36 , wrote:
On Feb 15, 4:13 pm, Kevin Alfred
wrote:
On 2/15/2011 3:55 PM, wrote:

On Feb 15, 3:16 pm, wrote:
On Feb 15, 11:59 am, wrote:

On Feb 15, 10:52 am, wrote: On Feb 15, 10:01 am, Arky wrote:

- - Sir Sidney had a good story about how he shot
- - the private parts off of a dawg in New Mexico.
- - That story was a favorite of The Great Liberty Net.

- I think this speaks volumes about the people on
- the so-called "Great" Liberty Net.

The Great All American Right NOT TO LISTEN
Shall Not Be Infringed -tip-:-just-don't-listen-

Do Your Own Thing {Your Personal Freedom}
-and-
Let The Other Guy(s) Do His/Their Own Thing
{His/Their Personal Freedom}

Freedom of Association = The Freedom to Disassociate

yes it is that easy ~ RHF
.
.

[...]

Possibly. But once that distinction is made, the seeds of
censorship may be sown.

Old February 15th 11, 09:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 15, 4:43*pm, "D. Peter Maus" wrote:
On 2/15/11 15:36 , wrote:

On Feb 15, 4:13 pm, Kevin Alfred
wrote:
On 2/15/2011 3:55 PM, wrote:

On Feb 15, 3:16 pm, * *wrote:
On Feb 15, 11:59 am, * *wrote:

On Feb 15, 10:52 am, * *wrote: * *On Feb 15, 10:01 am, Arky * *wrote:

- - Sir Sidney had a good story about how he shot
- - the private parts off of a dawg in New Mexico.
- - That story was a favorite of The Great Liberty Net.

- I think this speaks volumes about the people on
- the so-called "Great" Liberty Net.

The Great All American Right NOT TO LISTEN
Shall Not Be Infringed -tip-:-just-don't-listen-

Do Your Own Thing {Your Personal Freedom}
-and-
Let The Other Guy(s) Do His/Their Own Thing
{His/Their Personal Freedom}

Freedom of Association = The Freedom to Disassociate

yes it is that easy ~ RHF
* *.
* *.

[...]

censorship may be sown.- Hide quoted text -

And that's a FACT .
Old February 15th 11, 10:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 15, 1:13*pm, Kevin Alfred Strom
wrote:
On 2/15/2011 3:55 PM, wrote:

On Feb 15, 3:16 pm, *wrote:
On Feb 15, 11:59 am, *wrote:

[...]

But his response did match my comment. I never suggested that
anythnig you say here is untrue...except for the freedom of
association thing - ?
Old February 15th 11, 10:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 15, 1:43*pm, "D. Peter Maus" wrote:
On 2/15/11 15:36 , wrote:

On Feb 15, 4:13 pm, Kevin Alfred
wrote:
On 2/15/2011 3:55 PM, wrote:

On Feb 15, 3:16 pm, * *wrote:
On Feb 15, 11:59 am, * *wrote:

[...]

Lord, now you guys are suggesting that my comment leads down a crooked
road toward censorship? geez...
Old February 15th 11, 11:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2/15/2011 5:47 PM, bpnjensen wrote:
On Feb 15, 1:13 pm, Kevin Alfred
wrote:
On 2/15/2011 3:55 PM, wrote:

On Feb 15, 3:16 pm, wrote:
On Feb 15, 11:59 am, wrote:

[...]

Okay -- mainly, I just wanted to make the Sidney Mahan thing clear!

Happy DXing,

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old February 16th 11, 01:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave