Old February 18th 11, 12:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Glenn Beck: Pretty Deeply In Bed

On Feb 16, 6:49*am, wrote:
Temperature? Currently it is 50 degrees inside my flower box on doggy's
front porch, porch measures just a little over seven feet by fourteen
feet.Doggy's back porch, I haven't measured that back porch, but it is
much smaller than the front porch.Suppose to be up in the 70's the next
few days.Doggy said, I Will Take It!http://www.wxusa.com/wx1/Jackson-MS.htm
cuhulin

The 'Sun' Deck got to a high of 32.5* and 28* last night
with another 3"~4" of new Snow added to the past day's
3"~4" of Snow. Been right around and below 32* for the
last two days. ~ RHF Twain Harte, CA ~3850 Feet.
Old February 18th 11, 07:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Feb 17, 4:39*pm, RHF wrote:
On Feb 16, 6:49*am, wrote:

Temperature? Currently it is 50 degrees inside my flower box on doggy's
front porch, porch measures just a little over seven feet by fourteen
feet.Doggy's back porch, I haven't measured that back porch, but it is
much smaller than the front porch.Suppose to be up in the 70's the next
few days.Doggy said, I Will Take It!http://www.wxusa.com/wx1/Jackson-MS..htm
cuhulin

The 'Sun' Deck got to a high of 32.5* and 28* last night
with another 3"~4" of new Snow added to the past day's
3"~4" of Snow. *Been right around and below 32* for the
last two days. ~ RHF Twain Harte, CA ~3850 Feet.
*.
*.

18 Feb 2011 11:36 AM PST
It now a nice 35* and the Sun {Overcast} is out.
Two more Feet of New Snow and the Power was
OFF from 2AM to 6 AM
~ RHF, Twain Harte, CA @ 3850 Feet.
Old February 20th 11, 03:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default The 1/8" Antenna Wire is now 3" Round with Snow and sagging downlow . . .

On Feb 19, 6:43*am, RHF wrote:
On Feb 18, 11:38*am, RHF wrote:

On Feb 17, 4:39*pm, RHF wrote:

On Feb 16, 6:49*am, wrote:

[...]

19 Feb 2011 @ 06:30 AM PST
It now a nice Cold 30* in the Twilight Hours.
Added another 6"~8" of new Wet Sierra Snow overnight.
The 1/8" Bare Stranded Copper Antenna Wire
is now 3" Round with Wet Heavy Sticky Snow*
and sagging way down low . . .

~ RHF, Twain Harte, CA @ 3850 Feet.
*.
* aka Sierra Cement
*.

19 Feb 2011 @ 02:30 PM PST
It now a nice Warm {Sunny ~78*} in the Direct Sun
Light {~58* in the Shade} on the Western Afternoon
Facing Sun-Deck. The Snow has melted-off the 1/8"
Bare Stranded Copper Antenna Wire and it is Hanging
High in the Air )

~ RHF, Twain Harte, CA @ 3850 Feet.