RadioBanter

-   -   Whoops! Once Again 'Special-Dave' Proves He Is NO Libertariano... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/160481-re-whoops-once-again-special-dave-proves-he-no-libertariano.html)

m II March 1st 11 09:14 PM

"Hype" Definition TV [HDTV] : Give Me an 'i'... Give Me an 'p'....

"m II" wrote in message ...

I guess people really do hate seeing all that hash just for my selfish
purpose.

mike

RHF March 1st 11 09:32 PM

"Hype" Definition TV [HDTV] : Give Me an 'i'... Give Me an 'p'....

On Mar 1, 6:48*am, wrote:
My Sony Wega Trinitron has the usual Audio and Video jacks on the back
and there is one S-Video jack and the threaded jack where my DirecTV
cable is screwed on there and there is also one ATSC (what is ATSC?)
threaded jack on the back of the tv set.There are two Video jacks and
one Audio jacks under a little flip up panel on the front.I bought that
tv set at a Cowboy Maloney store on December 5,2006.

- I have six or seven WebTV set top boxes and about
- that many wireless keyboards and hand held remotes,
- they all work too.I have looked yet, but I know there
- is a fuse inside of those WebTV boxes.

Cuhulin : You Buy Them 'New' ? -or-
Get most of them at the Goodwill Store ?

[email protected] March 2nd 11 01:59 AM

The temperature got down to the 40's last night.When I woked up this
morning, it was 46 degrees inside my flower box on doggy's front porch,
damn Cold! Room Warmers are Good.They are my Room Warmers and I will use
them when I want to.

Big envelope from PC World I received about a year ago, it has a DVR in
it, I don't know what's on that DVR.I wrote on that envelope in big
letters, DOG TEETH.Before doggy and I hit the sack tonight I will put
that envelope on top of my coffee cup.Ergo doggy has an appointment at
9:00 AM in the morning at Animal Medical Center to get her teeth
cleaned.At least she has teeth, I don't gots no teeth.

We got True Grit back to back on the AMC tee vee channel right now.
Well, come an see a fat old man sometime! ~ John Wayne.
cuhulin