Old March 4th 11, 10:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default ping Brenda...

On Mar 3, 8:54*pm, wrote:
digital land line phone.Those MOFOs can turn on phone (cell phones and
smart phones too,without you or I knowing it) and listen to everything
within thirty feet.Similiar to you or I turning on music on the web and
listening.EFF that Sh!T!!!!
cuhulin

Cuhulin,

What makes You 'think' that they can NOT
Locate and Listen to You -via-
Your WebTV ? & Computer Too !
Your Satellite Dish TV ?
Your CFL Light Bulbs ?
Your New 'Smart' Appliances ?
{including your new HDTV Set}
Your New 'Smart' Electric Power Meter ?

only the thermometer in doggies flower
box on the front porch knows... ~ RHF

ping Brenda... Mike[_2_] Shortwave 14 March 5th 11 01:12 AM
PING: Brenda Ann dxAce Shortwave 12 June 30th 08 09:41 PM