Old March 6th 11, 02:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Interesting Old Article

I posed a question in another venue regarding an Israeli radio monitor from
back in the 80's and got an almost immediate response.

Here is the article:

http://www.people.com/people/archive...082159,00.html

Thanks to Larry Cunningham.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 6th 11, 05:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 03/06/2011 06:13 AM, dxAce wrote:
I posed a question in another venue regarding an Israeli radio monitor from
back in the 80's and got an almost immediate response.

Here is the article:

http://www.people.com/people/archive...082159,00.html

Thanks to Larry Cunningham.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

The good old days before Reagan sold America to the highest bidder.
Old March 7th 11, 08:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave