Old March 10th 11, 06:22 PM posted to ba.broadcast,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.digital

Default iBiquity's gag-order for engineers (threads)

"Ibiquity's "Gag Order" on engineers"

"This was documented in another thread. I've encountered this before
in my career. Usually - it was to protect some "golden boy" - maybe
the boss's nephew or something. Anybody daring to demonstrate that
golden boy was incompetant was ushered out the door in short order.
Or - when golden boy inevitably goofed up - the one who pointed out
his mistakes was deemed the one to blame. Other times, a gag order is
because there is a lot of money to be made - by somebody powerful.
Everybody knows the project will fail, but they are told to keep quiet
until somebody has cashed in their stock options and left. I have
heard of cases where physical harm was implied to anybody who spoke
out too soon. HD radio has all the earmarks of the second scenario.
Since there was a gag order - you can bet there are technical issues
we haven't even heard about yet. Ibiquity - you can stick a fork in
them, they are DONE. At some point, the people in the company with
the most to gain financially are going to sell their stock and retire
somewhere exotic, out of reach of US law. Their legacy? Broadcast
bands in shambles, radio manufacturers with warehouses full of unsold
HD radios, stations with an orphan system that is unsupported.
Listeners with buzzing in their ears. But - it will have made a few
people very rich. Shouldn't we all be happy about that?!"

http://boards.radio-info.com/smf/ind...?topic=79682.0

"WJR has dropped IBOC!!"

"A couple of my station are running IBOC, and with what we paid to
Ibiquity for the 'right' to use their technology, plus what we spent
on the new equipment and what we spent in time and money making the AM
directional array IBOC compatible, it would be throwing away lots of
money to just turn it off. As much as I hate doing it, I also run
IBOC at night. When Ibiquity was checking markets, they called me and
asked why I wasn't running it at night. Our contract says blah, blah
blah,... So, it runs at night. Believe me, if I could go back and do
it all over again, I never would have bought into it in the first
place. However, the damage is done. If Ibiquity read this and got my
true identity, they would probably sue over my comments. They are THAT
petty. I am already forbidden against saying anything negative to the
press about it. Why oh why did we sign that?"

http://antiqueradios.com/forums/view...3f2858a569aafa
Old March 11th 11, 12:12 AM posted to ba.broadcast,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.digital

Default iBiquity's gag-order for engineers (threads) Options

On Mar 10, 7:02*pm, Steve wrote:
On Mar 10, 1:22*pm, SMSbuster wrote:

[...]

http://antiqueradios.com/forums/view...ays=0&post...- Hide quoted text -

Oh, Steve - you are such a baby for changing subjects. You think this
is going to matter? It's already posted on my blog for al to see!
LMFAO!
Old March 11th 11, 12:32 AM posted to ba.broadcast,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.digital

On Mar 10, 7:17*pm, iBiquity Fraudsters
wrote:
On Mar 10, 7:02*pm, Steve wrote:

[...]

http://antiqueradios.com/forums/view...=0&post...Hide quoted text -

**** you Steve!- Hide quoted text -

Some one here is a real baby. Seems that I have hit a nerve! LMFAO!
Old March 11th 11, 03:56 AM posted to ba.broadcast,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.digital

http://antiqueradios.com/forums/view...&post...quoted text -

**** you Steve!- Hide quoted text -

Some one here is a real baby. Seems that I have hit a nerve! LMFAO!

Yes, I'm known far and wide for my advocacy of IBOC lol

Old March 11th 11, 12:51 PM posted to ba.broadcast,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.digital
RHF RHF is offline

Default It's "LMFAO" Time with 'iBiquity Fraudsters' -aka- 'SMSbuster'

and many many sock-puppets
Old March 11th 11, 12:54 PM posted to ba.broadcast,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.digital
RHF RHF is offline

On Mar 10, 4:17*pm, iBiquity Fraudsters
wrote:
On Mar 10, 7:02*pm, Steve wrote:

[...]

Now Now --- How You Abuse Yourself :
Does Not Allow You To Abuse Others
-lmfao-lmfao-lmfao-lmfao-lmfao-lmfao-
Old March 11th 11, 12:56 PM posted to ba.broadcast,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.digital
RHF RHF is offline

Default LMFAO Alert ! LMFAO Alert ! LMFAO Alert ! LMFAO Alert !

Old March 11th 11, 12:59 PM posted to ba.broadcast,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.digital
RHF RHF is offline

Default IBOC - LMFAO Alert ! IBOC - LMFAO Alert ! IBOC LMFAO Alert !

wrote:

On Mar 10, 7:02*pm, Steve wrote:

[...]

Yes, I'm known far and wide for my advocacy of IBOC lol- Hide quoted text -

- I know, I checked your posting history.

And We All Know Your Posting History Too . . .
Old March 11th 11, 02:01 PM posted to ba.broadcast,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.digital
RHF RHF is offline

Default IBOC Anti-HD-Radio Blog Free !

You Gotsa Blog ?

I Don'ts See No Blog !