Old March 17th 11, 06:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Your Choice : The Real Bad Nasty Nuke"Stuff" -or- The Relative...

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...+power+plants?

Over 75 percent.There are some thingys that France does do right.

Now, if only those Frogs would start taking a bath.You don't believe me?
That married Irish woman wayyyyyyyyy over yonder across the big pond,
sometimes she and her hubby catch that Chunnel and they go France,
sometimes to Belgium to buy cigs and booze/whatever, because it is
cheaper than in Bognor Regis,England.She can tell you.
cuhulin

Old March 18th 11, 12:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I saw on the web, a guy hooked up an alternator to his bicycle.He had
rigged his bicycle so as to be stationary, sort of like my one wheel
exerciser bicycle on doggy's front porch.Sometimes I get on it and pedal
for a while, but I don't go nowhar.My old buddy gave me that one wheel
bicycle last year.

I have an old one wheel Unicycle too, I bought it at Goodwill a bunch of
years ago.It needs a new tire and tube.
http://pybertra.free.fr/ceol/bunting/mollystg.mid
cuhulin, Mah wheel fell off!

Old March 18th 11, 05:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 18, 1:28*am, wrote:
On Mar 17, 2:49*pm, wrote:

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...f+electricity+....

Over 75 percent.There are some thingys that France does do right.

Now, if only those Frogs would start taking a bath.You don't believe me?
That married Irish woman wayyyyyyyyy over yonder across the big pond,
sometimes she and her hubby catch that Chunnel and they go France,
sometimes to Belgium to buy cigs and booze/whatever, because it is
cheaper than in Bognor Regis,England.She can tell you.
cuhulin

There is only one real Bath in the world ! And it happens to be
located in Somerset,UK .

There's one in Maine.
Old March 19th 11, 06:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 18, 1:57*pm, bpnjensen wrote:
On Mar 18, 1:28*am, wrote:

On Mar 17, 2:49*pm, wrote:

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...f+electricity+...

Over 75 percent.There are some thingys that France does do right.

Now, if only those Frogs would start taking a bath.You don't believe me?
That married Irish woman wayyyyyyyyy over yonder across the big pond,
sometimes she and her hubby catch that Chunnel and they go France,
sometimes to Belgium to buy cigs and booze/whatever, because it is
cheaper than in Bognor Regis,England.She can tell you.
cuhulin

There is only one real Bath in the world ! And it happens to be
located in Somerset,UK .

There's one in Maine.

those are imitations .