Old March 19th 11, 02:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Postal address for Trenton, Ontario military - Volmet?

Hi - I recently sent a reception report to Trenton Volmet using the
following address gleaned from an earlier post on rec.radio.shortwave,
from last year I believe:

8 Wing Trenton
WITSS (MACS SITE)
HWY N.33
21124 LOYALIST PKWY
VARRYING PLACE, ONTARIO
CANADA K0K1L0

This address, which appears nowhere else on the web AFAICT, worked for
the earlier QSL collector; however, my envelope so addressed returned
as undeliverable, with the cryptic note written on it, "No Box."

The only other address I can find for Trenton Military *anything* is:

8 Wing / CFB Trenton
P.O. Box 1000 Station Forces
Astra, Ontario
K0K 3W0
Canada

If anyone out thar can tell me which, if either, of these addresses
actually works, I would be most grateful.

Thanks,
Bruce Jensen
Old March 19th 11, 06:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Mar 18, 7:40*pm, bpnjensen wrote:
[...]

6754.00 "CHR" Trenton Military J3E

CFB Trenton
Base switchboard
Canada (613) 392 - 2811

National Air Force Museum of Canada:
CFB Trenton
PO Box 1000
Stn. Forces
Astra
Ontario K0K 3W0

CFB Trenton Amateur Radio
http://www.cg.cfpsa.ca/cg-pc/Trenton...teurRadio.aspx
Contact: Cpl Natalie Murray ext 8808.
Website: www . qsl . net / VE3YTR

CFB Trenton : Do you have a question?
http://www.cg.cfpsa.ca/cg-pc/Trenton.../default..aspx
Old March 19th 11, 07:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

CFB Trenton Amateur Radiohttp://www.cg.cfpsa.ca/cg-pc/Trenton/EN/RecreationandLeisure/Clubs/Pa...
Contact: Cpl Natalie Murray ext 8808.
Website: www . qsl . net / VE3YTR

CFB Trenton : Do you have a question?http://www.cg.cfpsa.ca/cg-pc/Trenton...AQ/FAQ/Pages/d...
*.

Thanks - actually, I called their switchboard, who connected me to
MACS, who very kindly provided the mailing address above :-) Because
of that earlier post from the apparently very lucky SWL in Italy who
used the odd address that failed for me, and the fact that nowhere on
the web is the direct connection made, I was not sure what to use.