Old March 23rd 11, 04:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Why

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 23:34:57 -0500, cuhulin wrote:

There is One question which can Never be answered by mortal mankind.That
question is, WHY?

Why not? I thought the One question was: What, me worry?

Old March 23rd 11, 05:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 23, 10:20*am, Hils wrote:
bpnjensen wrote:
It could be worth offering Gadaffi a bribe to throw in the towel, but
it's difficult to see the "coalition" accepting that now.

I have a bribe for him - surrender and we won't erase your entire
family.

If you want to defeat your enemy, sing his song?

In this guy's case, it might be the only way. I'm not interested in
killing anyone - I want to get the guy to stop.
Old March 23rd 11, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 3/23/11 12:35 , bpnjensen wrote:
On Mar 23, 10:20 am, wrote:
bpnjensen wrote:
It could be worth offering Gadaffi a bribe to throw in the towel, but
it's difficult to see the "coalition" accepting that now.

I have a bribe for him - surrender and we won't erase your entire
family.

If you want to defeat your enemy, sing his song?

In this guy's case, it might be the only way. I'm not interested in
killing anyone - I want to get the guy to stop.

Unfortunately, history has indicated that you're likely unable to
achieve your goal without it.

Old March 23rd 11, 06:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media

Default Prez Obama's Big Lie Calling It A "No Fly Zone" : It's An IllegalUn-Authorized War !

On 3/23/2011 11:00 AM, RHF wrote:

.

Arrest, try and imprison obama (barry soetoro.)

Regards,
JS

Old March 24th 11, 03:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Eddie Chiles

On 03/24/2011 08:39 AM, D. Peter Maus wrote:

Old March 24th 11, 03:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Old March 24th 11, 04:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Reality? Said Frankie Lee

On 03/24/2011 10:02 AM, RHF wrote:

.
To Why ? ...or... Not To Why !
[: The Why Knot :]

as americans : we love our christian us presidents
who are tainted by western culture and modern
ideas -cause- they are americans ) ~ RHF
.

Anybody whose life revolves around a cult better be clergy or a prophet.
The rest of us got our own work to do.
Old March 24th 11, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default To Why ? ...or... Not To Why !

On Mar 24, 8:08*am, m II wrote:

On 11-03-23 12:50 PM, D. Peter Maus wrote:

* True. As have others. There simply is no predicting the outcome where
madness is at play. It could just as easily have gone in a very
different direction.

Why is it always the other guy that's insane? Has anyone noticed that
every single Middle easter leader the US didn't like has been branded
mentally ill?

Probability would dictate that a US President has an equal chance, per
leadership capita, of being a lunatic. The million dead Iraqis would
tend to prove that theory.

mike

-think-about-it-in-reverse-

To the the good Islamic Believers in the Middle East
the US President is worse than being Insane/Lunatic :
To Muslims the US President is a Christian Tainted
by Western Culture and Modern Ideas
-aka- an "INFIDEL" ! -wrt- Death To The Infidels !
Old March 24th 11, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I will tell y'all Why.
By bombing Libya, Commie U.S.fed govt is helping al-Qaida.
That is Why.
Also, Libya's Oil and Water, is part of that Why.
cuhulin