Old March 27th 11, 03:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Bruce Jensen Ref. OT, what the hell

Iodine for Nuke fallout, by Dr.Donald Miller MD
http://www.rense.com
cuhulin

Old March 27th 11, 07:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Bruce Jensen Ref. OT, what the hell Larry

Larry, do you even own a shortwave radio?

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.

I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

Old March 27th 11, 03:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message

Iodine for Nuke fallout, by Dr.Donald Miller MD
http://www.rense.com
cuhulin

I personally don't mind the political stuff nearly as much as the HD
radio, commercial AM stuff.
Old March 27th 11, 03:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I have a bunch of Shortwave Radios.

Two Commas walked into a bar.One of them began to have a Period.The
other one had a Semi-Colon.
cuhulin

Old March 27th 11, 05:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Anti-Radiation Tablets : Potassium Iodide : Get Kelp !

On Mar 26, 7:48*pm, wrote:

- Iodine for Nuke fallout, by Dr.Donald Miller MD
- http://www.rense.com
- cuhulin

Cuhulin,

If you can not get the Potassium Iodide Pills :

Then the simplest and easy to get locally is the
Morton Lite Salt Mixture : 1-Teaspoon Daily =
* Salt Sodium Chloride 48%
+ Potassium Chloride 40%
+ Iodide 160%
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Morton-Lit...11-oz/10318920

One 11 Ounce Container has ~55 One-Teaspoon
Severing = 55 Days of Iodide/Iodine Dosing
-or- ~14 Days @ Four (4) Teaspoons a Day
for a Multi-Dose of 640% for Radioactive Iodine
Absorption Prevention

The Question Becomes :
? Can You Deal With The Side-Effects of Four (4)
Teaspoons a Day for 14 Days of Lite-Salt !
{or Potassium Iodide "KI" Pills}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potassium_iodide
-or- ? Do You Want To Live The Rest of Your Life
With The More Dangerous Effects of Radioactive
Iodine Absorption {Radioactive Poisoning} !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radioiodine

Caution : Children's young growing bodies are
the most effected by Radioactive Iodine.

FYI : Pets Need Potassium Iodide Too
-if- There is a Radiation Poisoning Event

Note : One 11 Oz Container per Person

Anti-Radiation Tablets : Potassium Iodide
http://www.lugol-iodinesupplements.com/

then again,,, get kelp ! ~ RHF
http://www.amazon.com/Natures-Way-Ke.../dp/B00013Z10A
Old March 28th 11, 01:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=The+Pastor's+Ass

Kelllllllp!
cuhulin

Old March 28th 11, 01:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Kelp, Miso Soup

On 03/27/2011 10:28 AM, wrote:
Morton Iodized Salt.When It Rains, It Pours.I use it every day, been
using it all my life.I think I have an old, old, old, little bitty
bottle of Iodine in my Bathroom Library Medicine Cabinet.
cuhulin, Ahh yam Salty

Kelp, Miso Soup
Old March 28th 11, 02:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Kelp, Miso Soup -wrt- New Japanese Miso Soup Mix : It Glows In The Dark !

Funny Roy, where did you find that?

--

"RHF" wrote in message
On Mar 28, 5:47 am, dave wrote:
On 03/27/2011 10:28 AM, wrote:

Morton Iodized Salt.When It Rains, It Pours.I use it every day, been
using it all my life.I think I have an old, old, old, little bitty
bottle of Iodine in my Bathroom Library Medicine Cabinet.
cuhulin, Ahh yam Salty

Kelp, Miso Soup

Dave,

As long as it was Harvested before 11 March 2011

New Japanese Miso Soup Mix
Just Add Cold Water -cause- It All Ready HOT !
-it's-totally-ra-dio-lic-ious-

does your miso soup glow in the dark... ~ RHF
Old March 28th 11, 03:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Kelp, Miso Soup -wrt- New Japanese Miso Soup Mix : It Glows In...

You didn't think the Pastor's Ass joke was funny?

Watchinnnn CNN tee vee noos furr ah fiu minits.''Superbug'' hits 36
States.They say to ask the Doctors to wash their hands.Get catherters
out as soon as possible, catherters are ripe for infection.Eat Yougurt.
Sheet, I Don't like Yogurt! If fed govt's Sheet and the ''Superbug''
doesn't git us, that Yappanee Nuke stuff will!
cuhulin, the Ass