Old March 28th 11, 12:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Libya - 10405

That's damn good Steve. I am monitoring here but I hear nothing.

All the BBC stations were way down today but I did listen to KBS for an hour
or and it was just about 10's all the way.

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.

I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

"dxAce" wrote in message
Psyops, directed to Libyan ships on 10405u, heard here at 0910 under heavy
QRM/jamming? In English and presumed Arabic.

The short English message asks Libyan naval officers to leave their ships
and
to their families.

The transmission is apparently broadcast from an aircraft in the area.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 28th 11, 02:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 03/28/2011 04:40 AM, Burr wrote:
That's damn good Steve. I am monitoring here but I hear nothing.

All the BBC stations were way down today but I did listen to KBS for an hour
or and it was just about 10's all the way.

I know people who build these:

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011...-libya-psyops/

Old March 28th 11, 06:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Libyan Rebels are on the attack and moving closer to Tripoli.
cuhulin

AUDIOCLIP: NEW ALLIED'S MESSAGE TO THE LIBYAN SAILORS 10405 KHz francesco Shortwave 0 March 27th 11 05:56 PM
The People of Libya dxAce Shortwave 1 March 8th 11 01:59 AM
Radio Free Libya Beloved Leader Shortwave 12 February 27th 11 06:34 PM
Voice of Africa-Libya frank halaburak Shortwave 1 April 24th 05 10:59 PM
Libya Warpcore Shortwave 3 September 15th 03 01:37 AM