Old April 11th 11, 02:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Elected US President Is NOT a "The-N-Word"

A woman who retired as an Operating Room Nurse at a hospital in
Arlington,Texas.She once told me to soak my tonails with soap.The soap
softens them and makes it easier to trim them.
cuhulin

Old April 15th 11, 09:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 10, 12:07*am, wrote:

I use old wire cutter dikes to trim my toenails, they are the only thing
that works.I bought a PedEgg at the Sears store.It works Great.
cuhulin

Just use your teeth.
Old April 15th 11, 10:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I caints use my teefs.I donts gots no teefs nomore.
cuhulin

Webster Tarpley on Coast-To-Coast AM Talking with George Noory onKVML-AM 1450 kHz RHF Shortwave 0 March 2nd 11 03:19 PM
Coast-to-Coast AM -interviews- Inventor Paul Pantone about theGEEK Engine [email protected][_2_] Shortwave 0 August 8th 09 06:34 AM
Delivery / Pick-Up...Service...West Coast to East Coast & South! MTM Boatanchors 0 March 17th 04 07:33 PM
Ivory Coast QSLs Steve Dakin Dx 0 December 23rd 03 09:34 PM
Ivory Coast QSLs Steve Dakin Dx 0 December 23rd 03 09:34 PM