Old April 14th 11, 08:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Men acquitted over threat to burn Bible, Koran

"Lobby Dosser" wrote:

Costs? They have to pay Costs?!! For NOT breaking the law?! Effing
Swiss, we shoulda rolled into Bern after we took Munich!

You mean Berlin? "First, we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tls4GeDHPbs

Leonard Cohen's song is not easily understood (good lyrics isn't supposed to be
easy). But the line "they sentence me 20 years of boredom" make associations
to myself having spent 20 years on the Net; having to wade through very boring
stuff to get to the gems.