Old April 20th 11, 10:23 AM posted to alt.politics.obama,alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Now we know why there is no Certificate of Live Birth for Obama

"Bill Shatzer" wrote in message
Lobby Dosser wrote:

But the problem is the Democrats used to compare Blacks to Apes. Drew
lots of pictures similar to the one posted even. They're real, real
touchy about their Racist Background. Recall that it was a Republican who
freed the slaves and a Republican who removed the Democrat Governor of
Alabama from the Schoolhouse Door.!

John Kennedy was a republican? Who have thunk it?!

The George Wallace "Schoolhouse Door" incident was in June, 1963.

I'd suggest you consult a good history book for who was president then.

How can you be so historically ignorant?

I corrected Alabama to Arkansas. But, of course, you Ignored that! Name
Faubus ring a (school) Bell, MORON?!

OBTW, the 13th amendment was authored by a democratic senator.

peace and justice,

Old April 20th 11, 10:24 AM posted to alt.politics.obama,alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

"Bill Shatzer" wrote in message
Michael Bachmann wrote:

In article , Bill Shatzer
wrote:

Lobby Dosser wrote:

But the problem is the Democrats used to compare Blacks to Apes. Drew
lots of pictures similar to the one posted even. They're real, real
touchy about their Racist Background. Recall that it was a Republican
who freed the slaves and a Republican who removed the Democrat Governor
of Alabama from the Schoolhouse Door.!

John Kennedy was a republican? Who have thunk it?!

The George Wallace "Schoolhouse Door" incident was in June, 1963.

I'd suggest you consult a good history book for who was president then.

How can you be so historically ignorant?

OBTW, the 13th amendment was authored by a democratic senator.

I think he is actually talking about the Arkansas school desegregation
incident in 1957 where Eisenhower sent a 101st Airborne detachment to
protect 9 black students for an entire school year.

His reference to "the Democratic Governor of Alabama" rather belies that
assertion. The reference was clearly to Alabama, not Arkansas.

NOPE! Posted clarification less than an hour later.

Old April 21st 11, 02:06 AM posted to alt.politics.obama,alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 12:28:23 -0700, Bill Shatzer wrote:

Your demonstrated historical ignorance continues.

Speaking of 911...

How can you be such a damned traitor?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bill Shatzer wrote:

And over 4,000 Americans have paid with their lives for that little
adventure. Plus a half a trillion dollars in national treasure
You might compare that with the number of lives lost on 9-11. Or the
economic injury incurred from that event.
It would have been cheaper in both lives and money to just suffer
another 9-11 every six or seven years.
Peace and justice,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old April 21st 11, 10:49 PM posted to alt.politics.obama,alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

Lobby Dosser wrote:

"Bill Shatzer" wrote in message

Michael Bachmann wrote:

In article , Bill Shatzer
wrote:

Lobby Dosser wrote:

[...]

Good try - but the governor of Arkansas never stood in any school house
door. Faubus attempted to prevent the integration of Central High School
in Little Rock but not by standing in any doorways.

That was George Wallace (at the University of Alabama) and only George
Wallace.

Your demonstrated historical ignorance continues.

Jeez, you are an incredible MORON. Look up "figurative" and "metaphor". If
you can't understand the definitions, ask Dondi.

Old April 22nd 11, 01:13 AM posted to alt.politics.obama,alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

Lobby Dosser wrote:

"Bill Shatzer" wrote in message

Michael Bachmann wrote:

In article , Bill Shatzer
wrote:

Lobby Dosser wrote:

[...]

Is that a white flag you're waving? By George, I believe it is.

That ranks right up there with John Kyle's "(the) remark was not
intended to be a factual statement".

peace and justice,

Old April 22nd 11, 03:49 AM posted to alt.politics.obama,alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

Lobby Dosser wrote:

"Bill Shatzer" wrote in message

Michael Bachmann wrote:

In article , Bill Shatzer
wrote:

Lobby Dosser wrote:

[...]

No, it's your ass. I'm getting bored handing it to you.

Old April 22nd 11, 06:30 AM posted to alt.politics.obama,alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

Lobby Dosser wrote:

"Bill Shatzer" wrote in message

Michael Bachmann wrote:

In article , Bill Shatzer
wrote:

Lobby Dosser wrote:

[...]

By gawd, I believe he is not only ignorant but actually delusional.

Get professional help, little man.

PS: The governor of ALABAMA is a metaphor for the governor of Arkansas?

Not even a good try.

peace and justice,

Old April 25th 11, 09:04 PM posted to alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Everyone should watch The Jerk on acid

On 04/25/2011 02:44 AM, RHF wrote:
On Apr 19, 9:13 am, wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMJgC0ZidLg