Old April 22nd 11, 09:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Upper Mid West Goes Full On Fascist (Steve puts on his brownshirt)

On 4/21/2011 8:12 PM, dave wrote:

Two full time jobs at minimum wage will get you 30K a year.

A clerk-typist job with the county will get you around that, and better
benefits, in California, and a 5% automatic raise every year!

I didn't know minimum wage was so desirable ...

Regards,
JS
Old April 22nd 11, 01:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

dave wrote:

Stuff...

"dxAce" wrote in message ...

Rickmers, you really need to get to a doctor and have your medication
checked, and also tested for Alzheimer's and/or dementia.

On 4/21/2011 8:58 AM, Brenda Ann wrote:

Steve, what part of the wholesale disenfranchisement of the City of
Benton Harbor [Michigan] in order to give it away to build a friggin' golf
course is "unreal"? I can't think of a single instance of government
overreach that even comes close.

Yes, the fine Republican Governor Snyder of Michigan that Lare helped
vote into office turned out to be a closet DICTATOR, throwing out of
office the duly and freely elected city officials of Benton Harbor,
going against the *core values* of this country.

The only "justice" that may come out of this is when Snyder starts
taxing Lare's pension (assuming Lare gets one) and Ryan guts Medicaid,
Medicare and Social Security that Lare may be on.

On 4/21/2011 6:55 PM, dxAce wrote:

As far as I know there will be no gutting of Social Security as I know it and am
currently collecting. However, as I calculated a few weeks ago, I could continue
to draw my current benefit out of savings for 198 months and that doesn't even
include what I receive from my two pensions.

Well, here's hoping Snyder doesn't tax both your pensions like he is
trying his damnedest to do.

My standard advice to all: Go to work and save and invest your money. If
necessary get two jobs. Bottom line, save as best as you can, and do your best
to avoid living paycheck to paycheck.

Bravo! EXCELLENT advice (not sure about the two jobs, though...a sad
commentary on life today). However, please don't lose sight of the main
topic of this thread; i.e. Snyder the dictator.

If so, then there have been other take-overs by other Michigan Governors (Democrat and
Republican), especially with the Detroit school system.

On 4/21/2011 7:54 PM, dxAce wrote:

Bottom line is that others have to jump in to save things when the clown 'tards run
amok.

Yes, we just differ on how they should "jump in". I favor the criminal
justice system or the recall process, as appropriate. You favor,
literally, a dictator. Your attitude makes it a little bit clearer how
dictators get in power, by people looking for quick answers.
Unfortunately, IMHO your 'solution', in this country, goes against the
core values and very foundation of our country.
Old April 22nd 11, 01:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

dave wrote:

Stuff...

"dxAce" wrote in message ...

[...]

On 4/21/2011 8:41 PM, dxAce wrote:

Much like that city in California, where fairly recently the clown 'tards decided to vote
themselves a great largess at the expense of the taxpayers.

Yes...and they were caught by the criminal justice system, not a dictator.

Can't remember the name of the town...

Bell, California, I believe.

but I figure a few of them will go to jail/prison.

As well they should.

Old April 22nd 11, 01:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/22/2011 4:02 AM, John Smith wrote:

A clerk-typist job with the county will get you around that, and better
benefits, in California, and a 5% automatic raise every year!

I didn't know minimum wage was so desirable ...

Huh? Desirable? What rock have you been hiding under? Looked at the
economy and job market lately? People would kill for your "clerk-typist
job with the county [that] will get you around that [$30K], and better
benefits, in California, and a 5% automatic raise every year".
Old April 22nd 11, 01:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

dave wrote:

Stuff...

"dxAce" wrote in message ...

[...]

You're thinking of Obama's 'solution', not mine there, 'tard boy.

Old April 22nd 11, 01:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I went down to the crossroad tried to flag me a ride

On 04/21/2011 08:20 PM, wrote:
Watchin 10:00 PM WAPT 16 tee vee noos, Grammy Museum is coming full on
to Missy Sippy.
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...in+Mississippi

Speaking of full on Los Angeles, article at http://www.rense.com
says full on Japanese Nuclear Radiation now in LA Tapwater.

Y'all, Don't drank der Water!
cuhulin

Out on Highway sixty-one
Old April 22nd 11, 01:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 04/22/2011 12:32 AM, dxAce wrote:

Two full time jobs at minimum wage will get you 30K a year.

Wow, I'm amazed that you can still do simple math. Somebody help you?

No. I actually care about poor people.
Old April 22nd 11, 02:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Upper Mid West Goes Full On Fascist (Steve puts on hisbrownsh...

Get a job with the TDOT (Texas Department Of Transportation) You can get
filthy Rich.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=306589
cuhulin

Old April 22nd 11, 04:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/22/2011 5:04 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 4/21/2011 8:12 PM, dave wrote:

Two full time jobs at minimum wage will get you 30K a year.

On 4/22/2011 4:02 AM, John Smith wrote:

A clerk-typist job with the county will get you around that, and better
benefits, in California, and a 5% automatic raise every year!

I didn't know minimum wage was so desirable ...

Huh? Desirable? What rock have you been hiding under? Looked at the
economy and job market lately? People would kill for your "clerk-typist
job with the county [that] will get you around that [$30K], and better
benefits, in California, and a 5% automatic raise every year".

WOW!

Economy is even worse than I thought! The neighbors daughter completed
jr college and is working for the county while completing here degree at
the four year, nights and weekends! She grabbed the county job to make
ends meet and have a decent apt.

I thought $30k for a two year college ed was pretty standard. You do
know the city cops here start at $50k with 6 months training and a
couple of jr college classes, right?

Where do you live, the Ozarks?

I guess I should have said, " ... at or NEAR minimum wage."

Regards,
JS

Old April 22nd 11, 04:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

NYC Cab Drivers Get Bulletproof Vest
http://www.rense.com

I think there are only two taxicab companies in Jackson, (I might look
in my phonebook) and only a few taxicabs too.I hardly ever see any of
those taxicabs around here.One of those taxicab companies is about a
mile or less than a mile West, on Highway 80, assuming it is still
there?
cuhulin

fraud Not Cocksucker Lloyd General 0 December 12th 06 01:52 PM
more fraud an_old_friend Policy 11 July 15th 06 05:59 PM
more fraud an_old_friend CB 9 July 15th 06 05:59 PM
LINDA WEST of Chipman Moving and Storage/CHIPMAN UNITED VAN LINES likes to commit Fraud & Forgery likes to commit Fraud & Forgery [email protected] Scanner 0 October 13th 05 04:31 PM