Old April 23rd 11, 06:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Upper Mid West Goes Full On Liberal-Fascist ! - The Obama-Troopers© Take To The Streets

On Apr 22, 5:38*am, dave wrote:
On 04/22/2011 12:32 AM, dxAce wrote:

Two full time jobs at minimum wage will get you 30K a year.

Wow, I'm amazed that you can still do simple math. Somebody help you?

No. I actually care about poor people.

Dave -your-subject-line-is-missing-a-word-to-make-it-true-
-was- OT: Upper Mid West Goes Full On Fascist
corrected- (OT) : Upper Mid West Goes Full On Liberal-Fascist !
The Obama-Troopers© Take To The Streets
Old April 23rd 11, 06:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Upper Mid West Goes Full On Liberal-Fascist ! - The Obama-Zombies© Take Over The Streets

On Apr 22, 11:59*am, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 4/22/2011 5:04 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 4/21/2011 8:12 PM, dave wrote:

Two full time jobs at minimum wage will get you 30K a year.

On 4/22/2011 4:02 AM, John Smith wrote:

A clerk-typist job with the county will get you around that, and
better benefits, in California, and a 5% automatic raise every
year!

I didn't know minimum wage was so desirable ...

Huh? Desirable? What rock have you been hiding under? Looked at
the economy and job market lately? People would kill for your
"clerk-typist job with the county [that] will get you around that
[$30K], and better benefits, in California, and a 5% automatic
raise every year".

On 4/22/2011 11:01 AM, John Smith wrote:

WOW!

Economy is even worse than I thought! The neighbors daughter
completed jr college and is working for the county while completing
here degree at the four year, nights and weekends! She grabbed the
county job to make ends meet and have a decent apt.

I thought $30k for a two year college ed was pretty standard.

Again, what rock are you living under? There are many, many FOUR year
laid off engineering graduates that are working fast food and would kill
for a $30K job with a municipality.

You do know the city cops here start at $50k with 6 months training
and a couple of jr college classes, right?

Well, actually, I don't know -- because I don't know where "here" is.
Furthermore, in many big city metropolitan areas, they are LAYING OFF
police and fire, to say nothing of closing libraries, reducing city
services and reducing city staffs, either by layoffs or attrition.
Please try and take a wider view, rather than your local "here".

*From every one of your over-abundance of posts here, it is clear that
you think you are a legend in your own mind, a "know-it-all", even
though it's abundantly clear that you don't.

Regards,
JfK

JfK -the-subject-line-is-missing-a-word-to-make-it-true-
Old April 23rd 11, 06:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Upper Mid West Goes Full On Fascist (Steve puts on his brownsh...

On Apr 22, 12:33*pm, wrote:
The Fastest way Out of NYC, if a big enough Hurricane or a big enough
Earthquake hits, is a Bicycle.

There are Eight Million Bicycles (Stories) in the Naked City.
cuhulin

No way . On 9/11 and August 2003 blackout the ONLY way out was to
walk . WALK .
Old April 23rd 11, 06:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 22, 1:08*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 4/22/2011 9:33 AM, wrote:

The Fastest way Out of NYC, if a big enough Hurricane or a big enough
Earthquake hits, is a Bicycle.

There are Eight Million Bicycles (Stories) in the Naked City.
cuhulin

Just the cost of a garage to keep your car in, in NYC is more than a
nice 3 bd room apt in California!

No one owns a car in NYC (you always wonder where all the cars come from
which clog traffic?) it is much quicker to walk in most situations ...
where you must use a car, it is a taxi!

Regards,
JS

Taxis are for tourists . Yellow cabs are too damn expensive . If you
buy property which has a garage /parking it costs little or nothing at
all . The quickest way around is by subway .
Old April 23rd 11, 06:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Upper Mid West Goes Full On Liberal-Fascist ! The Obama-Shirts© Attack All Enemies of 'The State'

On Apr 21, 7:18*am, dave wrote:
On 04/21/2011 03:25 AM, dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

http://badgerherald.com/oped/2011/04...tial_law_s.php

The implementation of Fiscal Martial Law in Michigan and the raising
specter of such legislation’s enactment in Wisconsin make it clearer
than ever the true nature of the enemy. The Republican assault on our
democratic values, local governance and workers’ right to have a voice
in the work place can best be described as a fascist coup-d’état. In the
words of Mussolini, “fascism should more properly be called corporatism
because it is the merger of state and corporate power.” The Republicans’
bare-knuckle dedication to cutting taxes on corporations at the expense
of the deficit and the middle class exemplifies their loyalty to
corporate interests over those of every-day Americans. Perhaps more so
than any measure rolled out in recent months, Michigan Gov. Rick
Snyder’s implementation of Fiscal Martial Law legislation leaves no room
for ambiguity in the Republican gameplan.

Rickmers, you really need to get to a doctor and have your medication checked,
and also tested for Alzheimer's and/or dementia.

Thanks Lare. I just had a checkup at the shrink's office last Monday.
Nothing curable I'm afraid.

Old April 23rd 11, 12:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Upper Mid West Goes Full On Fascist (Steve puts on his brownshirt)

dxAce wrote:

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

dave wrote:

Stuff...

"dxAce" wrote in message ...

Rickmers, you really need to get to a doctor and have your medication
checked, and also tested for Alzheimer's and/or dementia.

On 4/21/2011 8:58 AM, Brenda Ann wrote:

Steve, what part of the wholesale disenfranchisement of the City of
Benton Harbor [Michigan] in order to give it away to build a friggin' golf
course is "unreal"? I can't think of a single instance of government
overreach that even comes close.

Yes, the fine Republican Governor Snyder of Michigan that Lare helped
vote into office turned out to be a closet DICTATOR, throwing out of
office the duly and freely elected city officials of Benton Harbor,
going against the *core values* of this country.

The only "justice" that may come out of this is when Snyder starts
taxing Lare's pension (assuming Lare gets one) and Ryan guts Medicaid,
Medicare and Social Security that Lare may be on.

On 4/21/2011 6:55 PM, dxAce wrote:

As far as I know there will be no gutting of Social Security as I know it and am
currently collecting. However, as I calculated a few weeks ago, I could continue
to draw my current benefit out of savings for 198 months and that doesn't even
include what I receive from my two pensions.

Well, here's hoping Snyder doesn't tax both your pensions like he is
trying his damnedest to do.

My standard advice to all: Go to work and save and invest your money. If
necessary get two jobs. Bottom line, save as best as you can, and do your best
to avoid living paycheck to paycheck.

Bravo! EXCELLENT advice (not sure about the two jobs, though...a sad
commentary on life today). However, please don't lose sight of the main
topic of this thread; i.e. Snyder the dictator.

If so, then there have been other take-overs by other Michigan Governors (Democrat and
Republican), especially with the Detroit school system.

On 4/21/2011 7:54 PM, dxAce wrote:

Bottom line is that others have to jump in to save things when the clown 'tards run
amok.

Yes, we just differ on how they should "jump in". I favor the criminal
justice system or the recall process, as appropriate. You favor,
literally, a dictator. Your attitude makes it a little bit clearer how
dictators get in power, by people looking for quick answers.
Unfortunately, IMHO your 'solution', in this country, goes against the
core values and very foundation of our country.

On 4/22/2011 8:29 AM, dxAce wrote:

You're thinking of Obama's 'solution', not mine there, 'tard boy.

WTF are you talking about?

No, I'm not "thinking of Obama's 'solution'". No one even brought up
Obama in this thread.

If you recall, the ENTIRE topic was about *Snyder's* dictatorial actions
in Benton Harbor. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Obama.

P.S. Interesting...you came very close to having a reasonable
debate...and then fell back into your old name-calling habit. It's
Friday. Getting an early start on your weekend "celebrations"? As
always, please do not mix alcohol with your pain meds.

It went right over your head, didn't it, boy?

Another take on the Benton Harbor story:

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2011/04/column.html

Old April 23rd 11, 01:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/23/2011 7:52 AM, dxAce wrote:

Another take on the Benton Harbor story:

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2011/04/column.html

Thanks for the reference -- an interesting article.

Please note that the article clearly points out TWO *SEPARATE* ISSUES,
the park and the dictator. I thought that I was very clear that *my*
main concern was the "dictator" issue, and on this it seems that the
author of the article, Julie Mack, and I are in complete agreement. She
says:

"What happened last week: Harris notified the Benton Harbor City
Commission and other city boards that he's using the revamped law to
assume *dictatorial powers* over city operations."

"That certainly is causing a stir. But it's a separate issue from the
controversy involving Jean Klock Park."

"Are there reasons to be upset about what's happening in Benton Harbor?
Absolutely."

Final note: Please realize that although Harris was appointed by the
Democrat Granholm, he got his dictatorial powers from Snyder, the
Republican. THAT is the issue. This is America and, spin it any way you
want, WE AMERICANS DON'T WANT NO STINKIN' DICTATOR!
Old April 23rd 11, 02:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

[...]

Heck, I thought he got his 'dictatorial powers' from the law!

Old April 23rd 11, 02:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

dave wrote:

Stuff...

"dxAce" wrote in message ...

[...]

I celebrate seven days a week. Yesterday was especially nice as it was the 8th Anniversary of
my 'retirement'.

Old April 23rd 11, 03:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

What would cause anybody (Kooks) to think/say I am giving my doggy drugs
and alcohol?
Doggy gets a Heartguard tablet on the first day of each month and on the
fifteenth day of each month I apply a little tube of Bayer Advantage
along the top of her back.The only liquid doggy drinks is plain ordinary
tap water.Doggy gets a Virbac dental chew thingy every morning, it helps
to keep her teeth clean.I don'ts gots no toofs.
Doggy is in better health than I am.
cuhulin

fraud Not Cocksucker Lloyd General 0 December 12th 06 01:52 PM
more fraud an_old_friend Policy 11 July 15th 06 05:59 PM
more fraud an_old_friend CB 9 July 15th 06 05:59 PM
LINDA WEST of Chipman Moving and Storage/CHIPMAN UNITED VAN LINES likes to commit Fraud & Forgery likes to commit Fraud & Forgery [email protected] Scanner 0 October 13th 05 04:31 PM