Old April 23rd 11, 03:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Upper Mid West Goes Full On Fascist (Steve puts on hisbrownsh...

wrote:

What would cause anybody (Kooks) to think/say I am giving my doggy drugs
and alcohol?

You answered the question yourself: Kooks

Old April 23rd 11, 03:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The farthest East I have ever been in America is/was Fort Jackson,South
Carolina, two weeks, waiting on a spot to open at Fort Gordon,Georgia
for boot camp for us lean mean fighting machines.

Manhattan is one the five boroughs of New York City.Big enough
Earthquakes create Tsunamis, big enough Hurricanes (Missy Sippy knows
all about Hurricanes and Tidal Waves) create Tidal Waves.I still say the
fastest way out of New York City (the five Boroughs) in case TSHTF Big
Time is with a Bicycle. If you don't have a Bicycle, go to a Bicycle
store, you never know when you might Really NEED that Bicycle to get the
hell out of Dodge!
cuhulin

Old April 23rd 11, 04:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Upper Mid West Goes Full On Fascist (Steve puts on his brownshirt)

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 4/23/2011 7:52 AM, dxAce wrote:

Another take on the Benton Harbor story:

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2011/04/column.html

Thanks for the reference -- an interesting article.

Please note that the article clearly points out TWO *SEPARATE* ISSUES,
the park and the dictator. I thought that I was very clear that *my*
main concern was the "dictator" issue, and on this it seems that the
author of the article, Julie Mack, and I are in complete agreement. She
says:

"What happened last week: Harris notified the Benton Harbor City
Commission and other city boards that he's using the revamped law to
assume *dictatorial powers* over city operations."

"That certainly is causing a stir. But it's a separate issue from the
controversy involving Jean Klock Park."

"Are there reasons to be upset about what's happening in Benton Harbor?
Absolutely."

Final note: Please realize that although Harris was appointed by the
Democrat Granholm, he got his dictatorial powers from Snyder, the
Republican.

OK, so he was appointed by Granholm. What did she APPOINT him to DO?

"Hey, Harris, get your butt over to Benton Harbor and wait for a Republican
Governor and then we'll whine about it."

Old April 23rd 11, 04:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.cattledog.com
http://www.acdca.org

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...of+auto+making

But what about Ssang Yong Motor Company, cars? They are made in South
Korea too.
cuhulin

fraud Not Cocksucker Lloyd General 0 December 12th 06 01:52 PM
more fraud an_old_friend Policy 11 July 15th 06 05:59 PM
more fraud an_old_friend CB 9 July 15th 06 05:59 PM
LINDA WEST of Chipman Moving and Storage/CHIPMAN UNITED VAN LINES likes to commit Fraud & Forgery likes to commit Fraud & Forgery [email protected] Scanner 0 October 13th 05 04:31 PM