Old April 21st 11, 02:57 PM posted to alt.politics.obama,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Let me in or I will burn your cities down

Of course, the liberal Aussie government will not deport these
criminals, but make it easier for them to get into society where they
will receive welfare benefits and free housing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-13153333

Detainees at an Australian immigration detention centre in Sydney have
rioted and burnt down nine buildings.

Rioters at Villawood detention centre threw roof tiles and other
objects at firefighters, preventing them from putting out the blazes.

The riot started with a rooftop protest from two detainees and spread
to involve 100 people late on Wednesday.

Protests at Australia's detention centres have become more frequent as
the number of asylum seekers has risen.

Immigration Department spokesman Sandi Logan said no injuries had been
reported at Villawood.
Old April 22nd 11, 01:47 AM posted to alt.politics.obama,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 06:57:04 -0700, Michael Bachmann wrote:

Of course, the liberal Aussie government will not deport these
criminals, but make it easier for them to get into society where they
will receive welfare benefits and free housing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-13153333

Detainees at an Australian immigration detention centre in Sydney have
rioted and burnt down nine buildings.

Rioters at Villawood detention centre threw roof tiles and other
objects at firefighters, preventing them from putting out the blazes.

The riot started with a rooftop protest from two detainees and spread
to involve 100 people late on Wednesday.

Protests at Australia's detention centres have become more frequent as
the number of asylum seekers has risen.

Immigration Department spokesman Sandi Logan said no injuries had been
reported at Villawood.

Deport them all! At the point of a gun if you must!

Old April 22nd 11, 10:42 PM posted to alt.politics.obama,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 06:57:04 -0700, Michael Bachmann is a moronic TROLL-
SPAMMER.

BPL will burn you! Frank Dresser Shortwave 14 January 2nd 06 10:15 PM
Latitude-Longitude of US Cities -and- Latitude-Longitude of World Cities RHF Shortwave 0 October 18th 05 09:40 AM
Burn Baby Burn Burr Shortwave 0 March 6th 05 10:18 PM
Looking For Airchecks of the Tri-cities, Washington Tom Broadcasting 0 March 25th 04 10:36 PM
I should be able to get away from EMF of the cities!! Burr Shortwave 3 August 24th 03 07:46 AM