Old April 21st 11, 11:31 PM posted to rec.sport.golf,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy

Default Attention Birthers!

On 4/21/2011 3:04 PM, Larry Whitaker wrote:

Yep, "someone" threatened Jerome Corsi's life while he was in Kenya
investigating this case before the election. He scrammed out of
there immediately. And someone has shut that grandmother up-- and
amazingly a convenient death occurred to Obama's Aunt in Hawaii...

But Corsi found enough for a sensational book anyhow-- and if his
pattern holds, his new book will torpedo Obama's presidency like his
book about the Swift Boat career of John Kerry torpedoed that
presidential campaign.

It will be interesting to see what happens, because we know now that
the Obama White House will stop at nothing....there is a lot at stake
in keeping Obama in the Presidency. They have quashed at least two
federal lawsuits that could have gone to trial-- and let plaintiff
lawyers order "discovery" that would have forced Obama to reveal
everything. I would not be surprised that Corsi and even World Net
Daily is getting very serious and very illegal threats.

We are dealing with the Chicago mob here. The Obama gang is not going
to be as easy as the Kerry one.

Larry

Well said ... nice, short, concise summary of events/facts ...

Regards,
JS

Attention Birthers! dxAce Shortwave 0 April 21st 11 11:07 PM
RUSH LIMBAUGH JOINS RANKS WITH BIRTHERS! John Smith Shortwave 3 January 22nd 11 06:55 PM
attention please! macrocoro CB 0 May 24th 05 01:59 AM
* ATTENTION ALL BLOGGERS * [email protected] Equipment 0 March 11th 05 12:00 AM
Attention QRP QRP QRP Brian - KB9BVN Homebrew 1 November 30th 04 10:30 AM