Old April 24th 11, 07:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy

Default Why the Left hates Sarah Palin

On Apr 23, 4:00*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 4/23/2011 2:44 PM, wrote:

On 23 Apr 2011 19:48:11 GMT,
wrote:

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 18:45:14 -0700, Larry Whitaker wrote:

WHY THE LEFT HATES SARAH PALIN

Most of the Democrats I know feel sorry for her.

Frankly, the only person that exudes hate here is Larry.
I don't know anyone who hates politicians like he seems to.

* *___,
* *\o
* * |
* */ \
* * * .
“Someone likes every shot”
bk

KRIST!

Aliens have had you off planet for decades/centuries???

Millions of Americans, I'd bet the majority, hate the lying swine!

Regards,
JS

I don't hate her - I love her! I hope against hope that she runs for
President! :-D
Old April 24th 11, 03:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,aly.fan.rush-limbaugh

On 4/24/2011 2:47 AM, bpnjensen wrote:

I don't hate her - I love her! I hope against hope that she runs for
President! :-D

Hate Palin? Heck, I actually agreed with her once. I agreed with her
when she said "Republicans are not the party of 'No', they are the party
of 'Hell no!'"

P.S
Still waiting for the "Jobs, jobs, jobs" legislation that the Repubs got
elected on.

All we've seen from the Repubs so far are proposals to:

* Take money away from the EPA (our kids don't need no stinkin' clean air)

* Take money away from the FAA (Who needs airline safety?)

* Kill Medicare. We'll privatize it. (Apparently -forgetting- that
Medicare was brought in to being because the private insurance industry
would not insure senior citizens).

The party of "Hell No", indeed. Quitter Palin is right on the mark. You
go, girl!
Old April 24th 11, 03:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I Love Sarah Palin.She ought to buy a Bristol Car.
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Bristol Cars
cuhulin