Old April 24th 11, 08:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Why Both US Parties Do Not 'Trust' Sarah Palin

On Apr 23, 4:00*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 4/23/2011 2:44 PM, wrote:

On 23 Apr 2011 19:48:11 GMT,
wrote:

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 18:45:14 -0700, Larry Whitaker wrote:

WHY THE LEFT HATES SARAH PALIN

Most of the Democrats I know feel sorry for her.

Frankly, the only person that exudes hate here is Larry.
I don't know anyone who hates politicians like he seems to.

* *___,
* *\o
* * |
* */ \
* * * .
“Someone likes every shot”
bk

KRIST!

Aliens have had you off planet for decades/centuries???

Millions of Americans, I'd bet the majority, hate the lying swine!

Regards,
JS

JS,

As to 'Why' Both US Parties Do Not 'Trust' Sarah
Palin : The Party {The Apparatus} Does Not 'Trust'
What It Can Not Control and This Leads The Party
as an Organization To Aggressive Action To Control
or Crush That Which It Does Not Trust.

Actually to some degree both the Democrats* and
the Republicans** Both Do Not 'Trust' Sarah Palin.

?WHY? Because Palin is a more of a Populist :
Then the Creation of Either Party. The Creations
of a Political Party Can Be Controlled by the Party.

While a Populist with-in or with-out the Party can
only have their Role Shaped and Defined by one
a/o both Parties; which is a lessor more limited
from of control.

* Democrats ~ Liberals ~ The Left
Democrat True Creations of 'The Party :
Obama, Kerry, Gore, Dukakis, Mondale, Humphrey,
Johnson, Kennedy, Stevenson
-lessor-creations- Clinton, Carter, McGovern
Old April 25th 11, 04:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Apparatus?

On Apr 24, 4:05*pm, dave wrote:
On 04/24/2011 12:53 AM, RHF wrote:

On Apr 23, 4:00 pm, John *wrote:
On 4/23/2011 2:44 PM, wrote:

On 23 Apr 2011 19:48:11 GMT,
wrote:

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 18:45:14 -0700, Larry Whitaker wrote:

WHY THE LEFT HATES SARAH PALIN

Most of the Democrats I know feel sorry for her.

Frankly, the only person that exudes hate here is Larry.
I don't know anyone who hates politicians like he seems to.

* * ___,
* * \o
* * *|
* * / \
* * * *.
[...]

* .
Note : The only notable Democrat who was a
Populist was Huey Long.
** Republicans ~ Conservatives ~ The Right
Republican True Creations of 'The Party :
McCain, Bush2, Dole, Bush1, Ford, Nixon
-lessor-creations- Goldwater, Eisenhower
-semi-populists- Reagan
* .
-wrt- Reagan most were Reagan-nites First and
republicans second. {The Cult of Reagan}
* .
and that is the way 'i' see it ~ RHF
* .
-imho- Ron Paul also falls in to the Populist
category; as does Ralph Nader and Ross Perot.
* .
* .

Dave -the-apparatus-of-the-message-

This Weeks Theme {Message} Is . . .
"The Cult of the Obama"

Just Say Hell "NO" To Candidate Obama in 2012 !

50 Legal Ways To STOP an Obama Second Term in 2012
and End 'The Cult of Obama'
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...dd53e471fbb674