Old April 26th 11, 06:14 AM posted to rec.sport.golf,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,alt.california,alt.crime
DCI DCI is offline

Default Franklin Graham is a birther!

On Apr 25, 10:02*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 4/25/2011 5:13 PM, Larry Whitaker wrote:

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/o...m-easter/2011/...

Seems Billy Graham's son doesn't believe Obama was born in Hawaii
either!

AND, the White House has issued a lengthy formal statement on every
Muslim event-- but skipped Easter, only a Christian event.

Larry

Yeah, obama is a liar, but since decades of these lying swine occupying
the whitehouse, that is just a given ... the missing birth certificate
speaks for itself, if you can hear it, obama will tell you!:

"The only people who don't want to disclose the truth are people with
something to hide." -- barack obama (barry soetoro)

The missing birth certificate backs him up, as it says the EXACT SAME THING!

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

This stuff about the birth certificate reminds me of the joke an
elementary schooler, a fourth grader, who, upon a teacher's request to
draw a picture of a horse, said he didn't know how to draw a horse.
The teacher smiled and said, "Well you must try."

When the teacher came by to see his drawing, he had drawn a picture of
a barn. She asked, :"Where is the horse I asked you to draw." The boy
smiled, "It's in the barn."

Any details of the Obama administration is "in the barn."

DCI
Old April 26th 11, 06:30 AM posted to rec.sport.golf,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,alt.california,alt.crime

On 4/25/2011 10:14 PM, DCI wrote:
On Apr 25, 10:02 pm, John wrote:
[...]

Excellent analogy, can think of none better!

Regards,
JS

Old April 26th 11, 02:18 PM posted to rec.sport.golf,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,alt.california,alt.crime

Default What the Supreme Court says about "Natural Born Citizen"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...ma-donaldtrump

- James Madison
Old April 27th 11, 03:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,alt.california,alt.crime,alt.conspiracy

On 04/26/2011 01:51 PM, RHF wrote:
On Apr 26, 10:40 am, John wrote:
On 4/26/2011 6:18 AM, Howard Brazee wrote:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf.../apr/25/barack...

I am afraid there is a MAJOR DIFFERENCE. The Panama Canal Zone was
deeded/leased, indefinitely, to the USA -- a territory and possession of
ours. He was born on a military base there, the child of two American
citizens.

Then why did the lease run out?
Old April 27th 11, 11:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,alt.california,alt.crime,alt.conspiracy
RHF RHF is offline

Default Jimmy {The Great Betrayer} Carter Gave the Panama Canal Zone Away

On Apr 26, 10:40 am, John *wrote:
On 4/26/2011 6:18 AM, Howard Brazee wrote:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf.../apr/25/barack....

I am afraid there is a MAJOR DIFFERENCE. *The Panama Canal Zone was
deeded/leased, indefinitely, to the USA -- a territory and possession of
ours. *He was born on a military base there, the child of two American
citizens.

Then why did the lease run out?

The Treaty {not a lease} did not run-out : Jimmy
{The Great Betrayer} Carter gave the Canal Zone
back; just another act where Carter {The Traitor}
Looked-Out for the Interests of the Internationalist
before the Interest of the USA and Americans.

Old April 27th 11, 06:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,alt.california,alt.crime,alt.conspiracy

On Apr 26, 10:40 am, John wrote:
On 4/26/2011 6:18 AM, Howard Brazee wrote:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf.../apr/25/barack...

I am afraid there is a MAJOR DIFFERENCE. The Panama Canal Zone was
deeded/leased, indefinitely, to the USA -- a territory and possession of
ours. He was born on a military base there, the child of two American
citizens.

Then why did the lease run out?

It didn't, we gave it to the chinese ... and that was a mistake ready to
catch us up the bum, at a later date ...

I haven't checked this all out, seems to cover details on first glance ...:
http://www.orwelltoday.com/chinapanamacan.shtml

Regards,
JS

Old April 27th 11, 06:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,alt.california,alt.crime,alt.conspiracy

On Apr 26, 10:40 am, John wrote:
On 4/26/2011 6:18 AM, Howard Brazee wrote:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf.../apr/25/barack...

I am afraid there is a MAJOR DIFFERENCE. The Panama Canal Zone was
deeded/leased, indefinitely, to the USA -- a territory and possession of
ours. He was born on a military base there, the child of two American
citizens.

Then why did the lease run out?
-
Because the dumbassed American voter fell for bull**** and elected Jimmy
Carter.....very similar to the Carter II election, aka Obama.

Thank you Steve Franklin [email protected] General 2 June 6th 06 04:20 PM
Thank you Steve Franklin [email protected] CB 2 June 6th 06 04:20 PM
About Benjamin Franklin and Lightning John Westerlage Antenna 2 February 14th 06 02:10 AM
KFI Hires Graham David Shortwave 10 August 25th 05 11:03 PM
FS Franklin Rocket Ebook Dick Swap 0 July 16th 03 02:57 AM