Old April 27th 11, 12:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default The Big Lies {MegaMyth} Centered Around The Photo-Shopped Obama Birth Certificate

On Apr 26, 10:49*am, "Joan in GB-W" wrote:
"John Smith" wrote in message

On 4/24/2011 11:34 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
wrote:
(Ubiquitous) wrote:

One reason the birther myth has persisted is because the media keep
bringing it up--including polling people about it, as if it were a
matter of opinion.

One wonders, too, if the liberal media's obsession with birtherism
might be counterproductive inasmuch as it helps propagate the myth.

You always know the rightwing's bull**** has unintentionally bitten
itself on its own ass when it begins to blame the media for the
bull**** the rightwing started.

Selective memory noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to
make.

Yep, the only reason there is a crime with the birth certificate is
because obama hasn't produced one, DUH!

If you can't come up with proof to prove you out, hide the proof which
proves you guilty ... DUH! *AGAIN! *I mean the crooks learn this in
"Criminal 101."

Or, obama summed it up quite simply, “"The only people who don't want to
disclose the truth are people with something to hide." -- obama/soetoro

Regards,
JS

Once and for all (if that could be the case) there is only ONE original
birth certificate and you can not have it, order it or ask the state to show
it.
When you order your birth certificate from the Bureau of Vital Statistics in
YOUR state, you will get a brief form or whatever your state calls it. *You
do not get an original.

NO - You can get a Notarized {Certified} Copy of the
Original {Complete} Long Form "As Recorded" {Filed}
at the County Clerk's {Records} Office in the County
a/o State in which you were Legally Born in.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...ba29b018fd74b8