Old April 30th 11, 01:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default Rob Reading asks... Hey Trump ? Show Us What's Under The Toupee !

On Apr 29, 10:35*am, " wrote:
On Apr 29, 7:21*am, Howard Brazee wrote: What has Trump done that is certainly more accomplished than becoming
President of the United States of America?

He decided that American women were not good enough for him, so he
imported two of his three wives from eastern Europe. *He has had more
wives than any President. *And his toupee is bigger than any
President's.

Rob Reading asks... Hey Trump {The Donald}
? Show Us What's Under The Toupee !
http://blog.murraytrillionaire.com/w...nald_trump.jpg
-what's-'the-donald'-hiding...-lift-the-cover-up-;;-}}-
? Trump ?What's Under The Too-Pee !
Old April 30th 11, 05:10 AM
Banned

Location: UK

Inception Film To Download Download Inception Film Now Black Swan film download sites Free Downloads Black Swan online watch the entire movie of Hereafter Hereafter Movie Posters Hereafter Movie Wikipedia The Hereafter Film Image The Social Network Film In Hd websites to watch Hereafter the movie Hereafter Full Lenght Movie In Dvd Format roger spottiswoode Hereafter dvd quality Hereafter ipod
Old April 30th 11, 11:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh

Default White House releases Obama's long form birth certificate.

On 30/04/2011 12:56 AM, David Hartung wrote:
On 04/29/2011 09:30 AM, Krypsis wrote:
On 30/04/2011 12:21 AM, Howard Brazee wrote:
On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 09:06:51 -0500, David
wrote:

So you don't have any problem in him being multiple-bankruptcy
obnoxious moron - as long as it is honorable?

I have many problems with Trump, and would not vote for him if he were
the only choice available. What I am saying is that he has probably
accomplished more in his life than any of us on Usenet, and certainly
more than our current president.

What has Trump done that is certainly more accomplished than becoming
President of the United States of America?

These people actually believe that running a business (along with
repeated bankruptcies and the ripping off of little old ladies) is
actually more noteworthy than becoming president of the USA. Some people
seem to have a rather distorted set of values.

One can easily make the case that Obama's major accomplishment since
becoming President has been to destroy the USA. Are you really sure that
you want to applaud this?

I think the previous president did his utmost to destroy the country.
Obama has the not insignificant task of trying to resurrect it.

Krypsis

Old April 30th 11, 11:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh

On 30/04/2011 11:29 AM, David Hartung wrote:
On 04/29/2011 06:50 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 4/29/2011 10:06 AM, David Hartung wrote:

I have many problems with Trump, and would not vote for him if he were
the only choice available. What I am saying is that he has probably
accomplished more in his life than any of us on Usenet, and certainly
more than our current president.

Let me respectfully differ with you.

You still have not said what wonderful things Trump has done -- other
than he -may- or may not have made a bag full of money (or be leveraged
to the hilt). However, we both agree he is an obnoxious, loudmouth
blowhard. Other than that, what is Trump's claim to fame?

Trump is considered to be a successful businessman, and all that goes
along with that.

Obama, however, was elected President of the Harvard Law Review,
generally considered the most prestigious law review in the country.

Exactly what did he do which got him that job?

He did a lot of Public Service work after graduation.

You might call it public service, I am not at all certain that I would.

He was elected to Congress.

And?

Newt Gingrich and Trent Lott would more congressional elections that
Obama, would you say that they accomplished more?

And finally, you don't consider being elected President of the US as not
"accomplishing more in his life"?

In a later post, I did observe that getting elected president is quite
an accomplishment, and did limit my comparison to before Obama got elected.

I would point out however that by saying that Obama getting elected is
quite an accomplishment, you must also allow the the fact George W Bush
won two presidential elections is a huge accomplishment.

Given G W Bush' intelligence, or lack thereof, I'd say it was a damn
miracle.

Krypsis

Old April 30th 11, 01:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 21:00:46 -0700 (PDT), wy wrote:

A fly is not an animal.

Huh?

- James Madison

Old April 30th 11, 04:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh

Howard Brazee wrote:

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 13:30:18 -0500, "Lee Curtis"
wrote:

Bankruptcies, adultery, failed marriages - what sort
of accomplishments are those?

That's the new definition of "traditional marriage", that the right is
trying to save.

Kinda like Rush Limbaugh giving parenting advice
and Sarah Palin preaching abstinence education.

Where do they find these people?

Old April 30th 11, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh

wrote:

[...]

Only was to save the country now is to be rid of obama ... he is not
working on the problems. He is the problem.

Regards,
JS

Old April 30th 11, 04:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh

On 4/30/2011 5:58 AM, Howard Brazee wrote:
On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 21:00:46 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

A fly is not an animal.

Huh?

These guys are failed worthless morons.

Of course insects are animals and under the kingdom of Animalia.

Regards,
JS

Old April 30th 11, 04:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh

wrote:

Bankruptcies, adultery, failed marriages - what sort
of accomplishments are those?

That's the new definition of "traditional marriage", that the right is
trying to save.

Kinda like Rush Limbaugh giving parenting advice
and Sarah Palin preaching abstinence education.

Where do they find these people?

What?

You mean Bristol riding trouser snake like lady of evening on the sunset
strip isn't what palin had in mind?

Regards,
JS

Old April 30th 11, 04:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh

On 4/29/2011 6:29 PM, David Hartung wrote:

In a later post, I did observe that getting elected president is quite
an accomplishment, and did limit my comparison to before Obama got elected.

I would point out however that by saying that Obama getting elected is
quite an accomplishment, you must also allow the the fact George W Bush
won two presidential elections is a huge accomplishment.

Not really. Take a look at your next ballot. It is simply a list of
choices of goons you don't want anywhere near the public servant office
of president.

If Alfred E. Neuman ran, he win in a landslide!

Regards,
JS