Old April 30th 11, 05:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh
wy wy is offline

Default White House releases Obama's long form birth certificate.

On Apr 30, 6:56*am, Krypsis wrote:
On 30/04/2011 11:29 AM, David Hartung wrote:

On 04/29/2011 06:50 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 4/29/2011 10:06 AM, David Hartung wrote:

I have many problems with Trump, and would not vote for him if he were
the only choice available. What I am saying is that he has probably
accomplished more in his life than any of us on Usenet, and certainly
more than our current president.

Let me respectfully differ with you.

You still have not said what wonderful things Trump has done -- other
than he -may- or may not have made a bag full of money (or be leveraged
to the hilt). However, we both agree he is an obnoxious, loudmouth
blowhard. Other than that, what is Trump's claim to fame?

Trump is considered to be a successful businessman, and all that goes
along with that.

Obama, however, was elected President of the Harvard Law Review,
generally considered the most prestigious law review in the country.

Exactly what did he do which got him that job?

He did a lot of Public Service work after graduation.

You might call it public service, I am not at all certain that I would.

He was elected to Congress.

And?

Newt Gingrich and Trent Lott would more congressional elections that
Obama, would you say that they accomplished more?

And finally, you don't consider being elected President of the US as not
"accomplishing more in his life"?

In a later post, I did observe that getting elected president is quite
an accomplishment, and did limit my comparison to before Obama got elected.

I would point out however that by saying that Obama getting elected is
quite an accomplishment, you must also allow the the fact George W Bush
won two presidential elections is a huge accomplishment.

Given G W Bush' intelligence, or lack thereof, I'd say it was a damn
miracle.

Bush should've paid better attention to the grades he got at Yale,
they were very telling:

"did poorly in political science and economics"

http://www.presidentprofiles.com/Ken...-and-yale.html

Talk about possessing the very two qualifications NOT to be President.

Old April 30th 11, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh

In article 19778452-508e-4f26-873b-91a77fe36c66
@f18g2000yqd.googlegroups.com, says...

On Apr 29, 11:57*pm, wrote:
On Apr 29, 11:54*pm, wy wrote:

On Apr 29, 10:56*am, David Hartung wrote:

On 04/29/2011 09:30 AM, Krypsis wrote:

On 30/04/2011 12:21 AM, Howard Brazee wrote:
On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 09:06:51 -0500, David
wrote:

So you don't have any problem in him being multiple-bankruptcy
obnoxious moron - as long as it is honorable?

I have many problems with Trump, and would not vote for him if he were
the only choice available. What I am saying is that he has probably
accomplished more in his life than any of us on Usenet, and certainly
more than our current president.

What has Trump done that is certainly more accomplished than becoming
President of the United States of America?

These people actually believe that running a business (along with
repeated bankruptcies and the ripping off of little old ladies) is
actually more noteworthy than becoming president of the USA. Some people
seem to have a rather distorted set of values.

One can easily make the case that Obama's major accomplishment since
becoming President has been to destroy the USA. Are you really sure that
you want to applaud this?

Brain-dead Repugnants such as yourself keep throwing that out but
still can't say what he has destroyed. *Name one thing, just one thing
he has destroyed so far.- Hide quoted text -

Once, during a tv interview he managed to kill a fly . And immediately
was accused of animal cruelty .

A fly is not an animal. Besides, we all know where flies like to
party, so one less fly doesn't hurt anyone.

If a fly isn't an animal, what is it?

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
Old April 30th 11, 07:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 21:00:46 -0700 (PDT), wy wrote:

A fly is not an animal.

Huh?

That one almost made me choke on my iced tea.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
Old April 30th 11, 10:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.california,rec.sport.golf

On Apr 30, 10:52*am, John Smith wrote:
On 4/30/2011 9:41 AM, wrote:

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...out+at+Harvard

SCARHEAD MOFO PIMP's father, that is.His father was a Womanizer,
screwing around with those other women.
cuhulin

Yeah, but the sins of the father are not transferable to the son, unless
valid ...

obamas homosexual adventures are much worse and telling.

And the America-hating rightards goose-step onward to the next lie now
that the birfer fantasies have crashed all around them!

Old May 1st 11, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.california,rec.sport.golf

On 4/30/2011 2:26 PM, Iarnrod wrote:
On Apr 30, 10:52 am, John wrote:
On 4/30/2011 9:41 AM, wrote:

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...out+at+Harvard

SCARHEAD MOFO PIMP's father, that is.His father was a Womanizer,
screwing around with those other women.
cuhulin

Yeah, but the sins of the father are not transferable to the son, unless
valid ...

obamas homosexual adventures are much worse and telling.

And the America-hating rightards goose-step onward to the next lie now
that the birfer fantasies have crashed all around them!

What, obama has released a 3rd birth certificate which he is claiming to
be real. Give us a URL, we will check this one out!

Clever devil, fooling us twice like that! ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

Old May 1st 11, 03:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh

wrote:

[...]

The alternatives are vegetable and mineral....

A very difficult choice.. ;-)

Krypsis

Old May 3rd 11, 01:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 00:30:39 +1000, Krypsis
wrote:

I have many problems with Trump, and would not vote for him if he were
the only choice available. What I am saying is that he has probably
accomplished more in his life than any of us on Usenet, and certainly
more than our current president.

What has Trump done that is certainly more accomplished than becoming
President of the United States of America?

These people actually believe that running a business (along with
repeated bankruptcies and the ripping off of little old ladies) is
actually more noteworthy than becoming president of the USA. Some people
seem to have a rather distorted set of values.

Now, there is an example that most anybody can agree of the president
being competent, doing his job well to accomplish one particular task.
The whole process wasn't an easy one. The president's part of that
process was critical to its success.

We can and do disagree about policy, but we have now seen an example
of high competence. Rush Limbaugh praised the president highly for
half of an article. Good for him.

- James Madison
Old May 5th 11, 09:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.california,alt.rec.guns,sci.skeptic

On 5/5/2011 12:50 PM, RM V2.0 wrote:
"John wrote in message
On 4/29/2011 9:53 AM, Larry Whitaker wrote:

The best presidents are former governors of large states. Same job,
just on a larger scale.

Larry

Actors are poor performers in the office, also.

Take regan for example, grade B actor on stage (I'd give him a D+), poor
job of acting the part of a California governor, failed as an actor of a
president ... got the ball rolling on all the deregulation which has
brought us to our knees, allowed illegal banking practices, and turned the
bull lose of wall street.

If we can undo what regan did, we may still have a fighting chance ...

Regards,
JS

You cant even spell his name but are a great authority as to his
qualifications.....

Smith couldn't find his own ass using both hands.
Old May 6th 11, 03:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 5/6/2011 5:01 AM, greylock wrote:

"John wrote in message
On 4/29/2011 9:53 AM, Larry Whitaker wrote:

The best presidents are former governors of large states. Same job,
just on a larger scale.

Larry

Actors are poor performers in the office, also.

Take regan for example, grade B actor on stage (I'd give him a D+), poor
job of acting the part of a California governor, failed as an actor of a
president ... got the ball rolling on all the deregulation which has
brought us to our knees, allowed illegal banking practices, and turned the
bull lose of wall street.

If we can undo what regan did, we may still have a fighting chance ...

Regards,
JS

You cant even spell his name but are a great authority as to his
qualifications.....

regan reagan raygun ... who flat gives a ****, the moron deserves his
name spelled S-H-I-T-F-A-C-E

As is so often the case..........your postings reveal a lot more about
you than you seem to realize.

And they reveal a person who has so little going for them that they
take what pitiful scraps of satisfaction they can find in running down
people they know are vastly better people than they are. A person who
pretends to be adequate by trying to "knock down" the people they know
are what they can never be....successful....because they are
incorrigible losers destined to snatch failure from success at every
turn.

So have a worthless life jerk..........you know you will.

ROFLOL

I am certainly glad you got that off your chest. I guess I got a
thorough dressing down!

Principals, context and values before personalities ... remember that!
Next time you will have something to say about the message instead of a
moronic attack on the messenger ... yawn

Regards,
JS