Old April 27th 11, 03:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian

Default Attention Birthers!

On Apr 21, 12:15*pm, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
Tim Pawlenty, a good Republican, says Obama is a natural born citizen.

Mitt Romney, a good Republican, says Obama is a natural born citizen.

Karl Rove, a good Republican, says Obama is a natural born citizen.

Peter Wehner, who led the Office of Strategic Initiatives for G.W. Bush,
and who is a good Republican, says Obama is a natural born citizen.

Peter Wehner debunked the entire "birther" movement in an article in the
front section of the April 14, 2011 Wall Street Journal, a
R-E-P-B-L-I-C-A-N, C-O-N-S-E-R-V-A-T-I-V-E paper.

Note to birther kooktards:

Rather than posting your kooktardery here, your time might be better
spent sending emails to the people listed above, telling them they are
wrong.

Otherwise, why should we believe kooks like you instead of reasonable
sources like Pawlenty, Romney and the Wall Street Journal?

Did you notice that President Obana criticized the birthers, calling
it "silliness"? It will really hurt their feelings, proving that they
can dish it out, but they can't take it, expecially when it is the
truth. They will seek to avenge their embarrassment by proving it is
a forgery.