Old April 30th 11, 06:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.sport.golf,sci.skeptic

Default RANK FORGERY -- obama birth certificate!

On Apr 29, 10:18*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 4/29/2011 9:06 PM, wrote:

Check out the Pixels, and the Letters/Numbers which are not aligned
properly like they would be on a Real Birth Certificate.I have no Doubt
those Crooked Ass lawyers are still on 'the payroll' too.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=306992

SCARHEAD MOFO PIMP! has already paid those Crooked Ass lawyers about two
million dollars to keep the Real Birth Certificate Hidden.How much more?
The 2012 elections aren't here yet.
cuhulin

You almost find yourself wishing they had been able to successfully
forge the document. *At least you wouldn't know for a certainty that a
dumb black b*st*rd and his gang can't even forge a document, and they
are in charge of our country!

So his saving of America and capitalism from certain Republican
disaster and the Second Great GOP Depression aren't good enough fer
ya?

BWAHAHAHAAAHAHHAAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
Old April 30th 11, 06:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.sport.golf,sci.skeptic

On 4/30/2011 10:09 AM, Iarnrod wrote:
On Apr 29, 10:18 pm, John wrote:
On 4/29/2011 9:06 PM, wrote:

[...]

I see nothing done differently than bush ... if bush had remained in
office, I think we would be standing in this exact place ...

Regards,
JS
Old April 30th 11, 06:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.sport.golf,sci.skeptic

On Apr 29, 10:18 pm, John *wrote:
On 4/29/2011 9:06 PM, wrote:

[...]

Nope. Sorry but you're wrong.

Fact is, you see nothing at all. You merely imagine and self-delude.
Old April 30th 11, 06:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.sport.golf,sci.skeptic

On 4/30/2011 10:30 AM, Iarnrod wrote:

BWAHAHAHAAAHAHHAAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

I see nothing done differently than bush ... if bush had remained in
office, I think we would be standing in this exact place ...

Nope. Sorry but you're wrong.

Fact is, you see nothing at all. You merely imagine and self-delude.

ROFLOL!

http://www.infowars.com/the-tea-part...ave-their-man/

http://www.infowars.com/declare-your...om-the-empire/

Regards,
JS
Old April 30th 11, 07:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.sport.golf,sci.skeptic

*...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R50buaSvHQ

Old April 30th 11, 07:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The birth story comes together
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=307014

I only have One Birth Certificate.It has Nothing to do with Kenya
either.
cuhulin

Old April 30th 11, 07:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.sport.golf,sci.skeptic

In article , says...

On 4/30/2011 10:30 AM, Iarnrod wrote:

BWAHAHAHAAAHAHHAAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

I see nothing done differently than bush ... if bush had remained in
office, I think we would be standing in this exact place ...

Nope. Sorry but you're wrong.

Fact is, you see nothing at all. You merely imagine and self-delude.

ROFLOL!

http://www.infowars.com/the-tea-part...ave-their-man/

http://www.infowars.com/declare-your...om-the-empire/

Regards,
JS

Links to a kooksite just make it more obvious, as if there was any
doubt, you're a kook.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
Old May 1st 11, 04:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,alt.california

On 4/30/2011 11:15 AM, wrote:
The birth story comes together
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=307014

I only have One Birth Certificate.It has Nothing to do with Kenya
either.
cuhulin

I am thinking of scanning and photoshopping my birth certificate and
using it to claim I am of royal blood and sue the queen of england,
claiming I am the son she gave up for adoption years ago ... however, I
will have to find a way from ever allowing a DNA test, or I will be SOL!

If I end up having to give 'em a .pdf for some gawd unknown reason, I'll
just tell 'em it is layered because it was constructed on the "cake model!"

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

Old May 1st 11, 05:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,alt.california

On Apr 30, 11:12*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 4/30/2011 11:15 AM, wrote:

The birth story comes together
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=307014

I only have One Birth Certificate.It has Nothing to do with Kenya
either.
cuhulin

I am thinking of scanning and photoshopping my birth certificate and
using it to claim I am of royal blood and sue the queen of england,
claiming I am the son she gave up for adoption years ago ... however, I
will have to find a way from ever allowing a DNA test, or I will be SOL!

If I end up having to give 'em a .pdf for some gawd unknown reason, I'll
just tell 'em it is layered because it was constructed on the "cake model!"

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

If your blood type is Rh positive then you are Rolality and are a
direct decendent of the 13th bloodline.
Old May 1st 11, 06:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

No need to do all that PDFing.As long as SCARHEAD MOFO PIMP is squatting
in our White House, the next 'one' ''they'' issue will also be a PHONY
FRAUD FAKE ASS Birth Certificate too.I Guarantee you.
cuhulin