Old April 30th 11, 09:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Philips Light Bulb

Philips Unveils Energy Efficient Incandescant Light Bulb
http://www.rense.com

We gots a Real Good old movie on TCM right now, The Bad Seed. (1956)
Nancy Kelly, Patty McCormack, Henry Jones.Odd fatal accidents lead a
woman to realize that her 8 year old daughter was born to kill.
Sci-Fi/Horror.
BAD BADDA BADDA BAD SEED!

Next up at 5:00 PM on the FMC channel, A Number 1 To Portland.
cuhulin

Old May 1st 11, 04:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 30, 4:56*pm, wrote:
Philips Unveils Energy Efficient Incandescant Light Bulbhttp://www.rense.com

We gots a Real Good old movie on TCM right now, The Bad Seed. (1956)
Nancy Kelly, Patty McCormack, Henry Jones.Odd fatal accidents lead a
woman to realize that her 8 year old daughter was born to kill.
Sci-Fi/Horror.
BAD BADDA BADDA BAD SEED!

Next up at 5:00 PM on the FMC channel, A Number 1 To Portland.
cuhulin *

Philps knows how to make light bulbs . The have been doing them for a
hundred and sumpteen years . They will no longer make televisions .
This was announced a few weeks ago , in Holland . . .
Old May 1st 11, 03:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) "Halogen" describes the gas around the filament

On 05/01/2011 01:56 AM, RHF wrote:
On Apr 30, 1:56 pm, wrote:
Philips Unveils Energy Efficient Incandescant Light Bulbhttp://www.rense.com

We gots a Real Good old movie on TCM right now, The Bad Seed. (1956)
Nancy Kelly, Patty McCormack, Henry Jones.Odd fatal accidents lead a
woman to realize that her 8 year old daughter was born to kill.
Sci-Fi/Horror.
BAD BADDA BADDA BAD SEED!

Next up at 5:00 PM on the FMC channel, A Number 1 To Portland.
cuhulin

Philips Unveils Energy-Efficient Incandescent Light Bulb
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...67407320110429
The new Bulbs use Halogen Elements and Save 28%
on Electricity over the older Tungsten Filament based
Incandescent Bulbs.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incandescent_light_bulb

Halogen describes the gas around the filament, which remains tungsten alloy
Old May 1st 11, 04:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 5/1/2011 8:50 AM, Steve wrote:
On Apr 30, 4:56 pm, wrote:
Philips Unveils Energy Efficient Incandescant Light Bulbhttp://www.rense.com

We gots a Real Good old movie on TCM right now, The Bad Seed. (1956)
Nancy Kelly, Patty McCormack, Henry Jones.Odd fatal accidents lead a
woman to realize that her 8 year old daughter was born to kill.
Sci-Fi/Horror.
BAD BADDA BADDA BAD SEED!

Next up at 5:00 PM on the FMC channel, A Number 1 To Portland.
cuhulin

I personally love the CFL bulbs. In the long run I've saved a lot of
money with them, spared myself the irritation of having to replace
bulbs all the time, and I get zero radio interference from them.

Not to mention the lower heating of the house and requiring less cooling
to remove, and the costs involved.

Regards,
JS

Old May 1st 11, 04:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I haven't counted them, but I reckon as how I have enought G.E.60 Watt
Light Bulbs to last me about ten or fifteen or twenty years, or more.
My old buddy would say, They will last you the rest of your Life! I
think he would be right too.
cuhulin, a Lifetime

Old May 1st 11, 05:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...ge+Light+Bulbs

Wait untill other stores other than Queer Depot starts selling
them.Queer Depot (Home Depot) is for Queers.I always go to the Lowe's
Store a mile and a half South of doggy's couch.
BOYCOTT QUEER DEPOT!!!
cuhulin

(OT) Light Bulb. dave Shortwave 0 January 30th 09 01:31 PM
(OT) Light Bulb. Ian Jackson[_2_] Shortwave 0 January 30th 09 09:27 AM
(OT) Fluorescent Light Bulb Warning. [email protected] Shortwave 59 July 17th 07 07:24 PM
How many democrats does it take to screw in a light bulb? Slow Code Policy 26 October 5th 06 01:42 PM
Sometimes a light bulb just goes "on".... duuuuuuhhhhh Howard Antenna 4 August 9th 04 11:10 AM