Old May 1st 11, 02:47 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,alt.crime,alt.california,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Waco, a false flag operation? Any evidence?

On 4/30/2011 4:11 PM, Mike Jones wrote:
Responding to: fergo

"Mike wrote in message
Responding to: fergo

"Mike wrote in message
Responding to: fergo

"Mike wrote in message
Responding to: fergo

wrote in message
John Smith wrote:

The first argument behind this accusation concerns Koresh’s
multiple young wives. Jack Harwell, the Sheriff of McLennan
County, explained why we should not excuse the raid on this
basis:

To this day, we don't have a case that we can make against
Vernon
Howell [David Koresh] or anyone else for child abuse even though
the news media here and other people were saying this is what
happened. A man from Australia said this is what happened. But
we can never get them to give us anything more that just "we
know that’s what happened." You have to have proof to go into
court . . . Keep in mind, too, that most of the girls who were
involved were at least 14 years old and 14-year-olds get married
with parental consent.

False. 16 with parental consent. 14 needs judicial consent as
well.

I'm glad to see your still posting in these groups (guess who, I'm
using a new alias to escape the trolls, No drama, lots of fun eh?)
Yeah, David Koresh was a cult leader and a child molester. If
anyone deserves to have been burnt alive it was him. But I do wish
he could have had a fair trail.

/Nobody/ deserves to be burned alive.

Grow the **** up, huh?

They do if they destroy families, lead a cult, try to molest
children, allow children to be burned alive and abuse children.

That covers at least half of most western governments, a serious
number of top execs in global corporations, and if we chase down the
line far enough, probably you, once we establish how far the guilt of
"failing to act against" goes. Then we have the predictable number of
wrong judgements, etc.

You're desire to see torture applied would sit better in Saudi Arabia
than a western nation that has (alledgedly) moved on from such
barbarism.

Two wrongs have never made a right.

I'm not the one who allowed 21 children to be burned alive when I
could have just left and faced the consequences of my actions.

And your evidence that Koresh did that is...?

And your evidence that the "negotiators" couldn't let him finish his
"seven seals" thing, after which he'd already said he would give up (or
would probably have died where he sat from existing bullet injuries
from the "here to save the kids" gun-loons outside), is...?

Carefull with that coffee there. Keep it away from your knees.

David Koresh promised negotiators that he would leave but later said God
told him not to, the way Bush said God told him to invade Iraq (ie he
lied so it would appear as though he didn't break his word to his
followers, who would believe anything he said)

http://wacocult.tripod.com/neveragain/lie.html

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../23/cp.01.html After
promising federal negotiators that he would lead his followers out,
David Koresh says God told him not to

http://www.public-action.com/SkyWrit...um/burial/doc/

wre_scr3.html
Jeffrey Jamar, FBI Special Agent in Charge:
The question was "What did God say to Koresh?" He says that he did
not
fulfill his promise to leave immediately with his followers, because God
told him to wait.

http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/stories/s55420.htm RADIO: I, David Koresh,
agree, upon the broadcasting of this tape, to come out peacefully with
all the people.

CRAIG McMURTRIE: Waco's doomsday prophet never came out.

David Koresh said God told him to wait

Ok, so the rational response to this is to...

A: Wait and see what happens? (Keeping communications open)

...or,

B: Attack the place /again/ after a devastating and horrific seige?

I don't recall this ever being a prime option for negotiators.

Who would have given the order to take such drastic action?

I hesitate to answer, I mean, history provides a proven answer, but, "A
MORON!"

Final answer ...

Regards,
JS

Old May 1st 11, 02:55 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,alt.crime,alt.california,rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 30, 6:47*pm, John Smith wrote:
"A
MORON!"

Yes, yes you are.

Final answer ..

Final answer is you're an insane, racist moron.
..

Regards,

Nope, no regard at all. You're useless

JS

Old May 1st 11, 04:53 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,alt.crime,alt.california,rec.radio.shortwave

.

Regards,

Nope, no regard at all. You're useless

JS

I forget that upsets the morons ... go back and toke off the bong dude!

A little medical marijuana and everything will be right as rain! :-)

Regards,
JS