Old May 5th 11, 07:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default George W. Obama Gets His Reward

On May 4, 10:26*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 5/4/2011 9:52 PM, Mr Posting Robot wrote:

Brown went on New England Cable News and Fox 25 yesterday, telling them he'd
seen a photo of the lifeless bin Laden. "I've seen the picture," Brown
declared on Fox 25. "He's definitely dead."

I think the news, again, is attempting to pump up a "no story" into
something ... no one gives a chit what he says.

If he told us water was wet, most would run to a faucet and stick their
hand in a stream of water to check it out, having first suspected him of
lying ...

These guys just don't get it. *They are the boy who called wolf WAY TOO
MANY TIMES!

Regards,
JS

....and you're the boy who carries on the proud tradition of crying
wolf, day in and day out...