Old May 11th 11, 01:11 PM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

Default A CASE OF WHODUNIT!

On May 10, 10:02*pm, joeturn wrote:

The only salution [sic] ia [sic] another rebelion [sic] but since your guns have been
taken away from you it is like putting David up against Goliath.This
time Goliath is heavily armed and you only have the sling shot!

Ummm, WrongTurnJoe, I think that's how it was the FIRST time too!!

BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! Gotta LOVE the fresh Komedy Gold these kookers
bring from time to time!
Old May 12th 11, 03:19 AM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

On May 11, 12:10*am, BDK wrote:
In article , says...

On 5/10/2011 3:56 PM, joeturn wrote:
On May 9, 7:15 pm, . net
wrote:
*wrote in message

On May 7, 3:57 pm, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
John *wrote:

On 5/6/2011 11:14 AM, Jah Wobble wrote:

Right.. and NOTHING in the building was flamable and the sprinklers
were
in perfect working order.
You retard.

I wonder who placed the demolitions in the building so precise and so
undercover, that the THOUSANDS of people that work there 24/7, never
saw
anything going on. Any idear, you retard?

Burnt off in 15 minutes!
BWAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA!

Normal high-rise fires containing all that NEVER melt iron nor leave
nano thermite residue.

The residues of thermite are iron and aluminum oxide. *THE most
common metals used in high-rise construction.

--
Ray Fischer * * * * | *Mendacracy (n.) government by lying
*| *The new GOP ideal- Hide quoted text -

but if they have been combined with barrium they form sphears which is
a tale tell sign of thermate use.

Really? I've got all sorts of metal slag spheres around our burning table,
and oddly enough not only do we not use thermite, there is not barrium used
in the cutting process. Just good old natural gas and oxygen.

So please support your claim that spheres automatically mean barrium and
thermite.

Oh, that's right, you don't do proof for your assertions.- Hide quoted text -

I'm beging tho think your nothing but a grunt/punkin the one that
sweeps the
floor and have no knowlege what so ever of controlled demolition
other
than what NIST told you. Detonaters to set off the cutter charges of
theremate are not loud at all they depend on their ability to ignite
not there explosive noise making abilityquality.

An expert in cutting torches. knows about NAP gas

NO!

But, they will know about MAP Gas!

If you wish to even fool the children as to your being "professional",
get the name of the gas right!

Regards,
JS

What profession could Joe convince anyone he was a member of? Other than
professional loon, of course.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!- Hide quoted text -

I have a roofers card
Old May 12th 11, 10:07 AM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

On May 11, 10:24*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 5/11/2011 7:19 PM, joeturn wrote:

In , says...

John * *wrote:

[...]

I got a RACE CARD!!!

Trouble is, I am caucasian (well, heinz 57, but when I claim negro on a
form, people laugh) ... ever seen a race card work for a caucasian? *IT
DON'T!

Regards,
JS- Hide quoted text -

L;-)
Old May 12th 11, 10:26 AM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

On May 11, 11:20*pm, "Scout"
wrote:
"John Smith" wrote in message

On 5/11/2011 7:24 PM, joeturn wrote:

*...
Hell, I wish he could just provide conclusive irrefutable PROOF of a
single
specific detail that is clearly contrary to both the official
conclusions
and reasonable natural events that could have resulted from the airliner
impact.

Since he has been unable to do so even in a single particular, then it
doesn't matter how much he puts out there, the proof of his claims are
clearly inadequate to support those assertions.

Bi golly you are a self proclaimed genious!

But, the only real proof he has offered, his posts and text, demonstrate a
moron ... as always, I will go with the tangible!

You're free to try fulfilling my challenge there John. Joe tried and failed
miserably, so much so I don't even bother to read him anymore.

So here you go John, if you care to step up to the plate and take a swing..

Present your best proof for a single specific detail which you feel
conclusively *proves that both the official findings are wrong and which can
not be reasonably explained or expected as a the natural results of the
impact, fire, or other damage known to have occurred.

Certainly with everything you have there is some specific piece detail that
you can conclusive prove supports your claims and can't possibly be
explained by anything else normal or natural to known events.

Please note: I expect exact specifics backed by irrefutable proof. I am not
going to search around looking for something you claim might be there
somewhere, but rather I expect you to present me with a complete, concise
and direct set of facts and proofs. Just as I would get in a set of
engineering calculations, mathematical proofs, or scientific reports.- Hide quoted text -

You dont bother because I cleaned your clock and all you could do is
grade me on grammer.Who dunnit was the issue and you have felled to
understand why you swallowed the Goverment story.You have been
decieved by your Sungods and your brain is simply mush.You fall into
the catogory of followers because you cant lead.This is why your
superiors can tell you anything and you gobble it up as if it were
truth.It is your destiny to be led to slaughter by the sunworshippers!

The CIA Monark Project has turned you into a yes man instead of Hu man
Old May 12th 11, 10:31 AM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

On May 11, 10:24*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 5/11/2011 7:19 PM, joeturn wrote:

In , says...

John * *wrote:

[...]

You are no better white than you are black being envious because you
are now a minority gives you no reason to wish your color away.Note
black is not a color!

Old May 12th 11, 10:41 AM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

On May 11, 10:24*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 5/11/2011 7:19 PM, joeturn wrote:

In , says...

John * *wrote:

[...]

caucasian

The race card was developed to determine what stran of Nigeria you
came from.The albinos were cast out of society and took up residency
in the Cauccus Mountain range they were treated like leppers because
they were so odd looking!
Old May 12th 11, 10:45 AM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

On May 11, 10:29*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 5/11/2011 7:24 PM, joeturn wrote:

*...
Hell, I wish he could just provide conclusive irrefutable PROOF of a single
specific detail that is clearly contrary to both the official conclusions
and reasonable natural events that could have resulted from the airliner
impact.

Since he has been unable to do so even in a single particular, then it
doesn't matter how much he puts out there, the proof of his claims are
clearly inadequate to support those assertions.

Bi golly you are a self proclaimed genious!

But, the only real proof he has offered, his posts and text, demonstrate
a moron ... as always, I will go with the tangible!

Regards,
JS

The tangible caucasian

The race card was developed to determine what stran of Nigeria you
came from.The albinos were cast out of society and took up residency
in the Cauccus Mountain range they were treated like leppers because
they were soo odd looking!

Old May 12th 11, 05:26 PM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

In article dd838ece-f862-4032-b0c4-a5dde93721b9
@o7g2000vbn.googlegroups.com, says...

John *wrote:

[...]

So you fell off and landed on your head when exactly?

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
Old May 12th 11, 05:30 PM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

In article , says...

On 5/11/2011 7:19 PM, joeturn wrote:
In , says...

John wrote:

On 5/6/2011 11:14 AM, Jah Wobble wrote:

Right.. and NOTHING in the building was flamable and the sprinklers
were
in perfect working order.
You retard.

I wonder who placed the demolitions in the building so precise and so
undercover, that the THOUSANDS of people that work there 24/7, never
saw
anything going on. Any idear, you retard?

Burnt off in 15 minutes!
BWAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA!

Normal high-rise fires containing all that NEVER melt iron nor leave
nano thermite residue.

The residues of thermite are iron and aluminum oxide. THE most
common metals used in high-rise construction.

--
Ray Fischer | Mendacracy (n.) government by lying
| The new GOP ideal- Hide quoted text -

but if they have been combined with barrium they form sphears which is
a tale tell sign of thermate use.

Really? I've got all sorts of metal slag spheres around our burning table,
and oddly enough not only do we not use thermite, there is not barrium used
in the cutting process. Just good old natural gas and oxygen.

So please support your claim that spheres automatically mean barrium and
thermite.

Oh, that's right, you don't do proof for your assertions.- Hide quoted text -

I'm beging tho think your nothing but a grunt/punkin the one that
sweeps the
floor and have no knowlege what so ever of controlled demolition
other
than what NIST told you. Detonaters to set off the cutter charges of
theremate are not loud at all they depend on their ability to ignite
not there explosive noise making abilityquality.

An expert in cutting torches. knows about NAP gas

NO!

But, they will know about MAP Gas!

If you wish to even fool the children as to your being "professional",
get the name of the gas right!

Regards,
JS

What profession could Joe convince anyone he was a member of? Other than
professional loon, of course.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!- Hide quoted text -

I have a roofers card

I got a RACE CARD!!!

Trouble is, I am caucasian (well, heinz 57, but when I claim negro on a
form, people laugh) ... ever seen a race card work for a caucasian? IT
DON'T!

Regards,
JS

You went with the wrong card. You can't play the race card, but you're a
lock to play the mentally ill card. No problem there. You can also go
with the "kook" card, claiming to just be "eccentric", but that only
works out if you have a lot of money.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
Old May 13th 11, 01:30 AM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

On May 12, 11:17*am, John Smith wrote:
On 5/12/2011 2:41 AM, joeturn wrote:

* ...

* caucasian

The race card was developed to determine what stran of Nigeria you
came from.The albinos were cast out of society and took up residency
in the Cauccus Mountain range they were treated like leppers because
they were so odd looking!

ROFLOL!

Yes, but what about the damn caucasians who stood out, and were even
considered "odd looking" by their fellow caucasians?

I mean, I am looking for a place to send a few of these white creeps
which live near me!

And, these republicrats and democans, what can we do with them? *Be nice
to clean up this neighborhood! *:-)

Regards,
JS

You must first come to grips and realize that politics like religion
is a tool for your controlling elete to keep you in a trance.Forget
the lefty/righty/democratic/republican/ they have nothing to do with
your National Socialist Government it is a sham to fool the herd into
believing democracy exist!

A CASE OF WHODUNIT! [email protected] Shortwave 1 May 8th 11 02:13 AM
A CASE OF WHODUNIT! [email protected] Shortwave 0 May 7th 11 06:20 PM
K!MAN Has a Case ... Morris Antenna 3 September 19th 05 01:11 PM
PRO-95 Case Jim Douglas Scanner 1 December 2nd 03 11:54 PM