Old May 14th 11, 02:46 AM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

Default A CASE OF WHODUNIT!

On May 11, 5:47*pm, "Scout"
wrote:
"John Smith" wrote in message

On 5/10/2011 9:01 PM, joeturn wrote:

*...
NO!

But, they will know about MAP Gas!

If you wish to even fool the children as to your being "professional",
get the name of the gas right!

Regards,
JS- Hide quoted text -

So you have became a spell checker,well good I'll have youproffread my
book before I release it!

OK!

I'll admit it, I was a bit anal about the "nap gas" thing ... just glad
you corrected it ... thanks! *:-)

Except look at his response to me what I addressed his use of "nap gas" and
even included the proper designation in my reply and he told me I didn't
know what I was talking about because anyone with any professional knowledge
knows of "nap gas". Yea, he REPEATED his error. Hard to claim it's just a
"typo" when you do the exact same thing in two different messages,
particularly when you ignore the correct designation given and claim the
person was wrong.

So use it once, and accept being corrected, and I would buy "typo". Use it,
be corrected, tell them they don't know what they are talking about, and use
it again.....he's just ignorant and stupid since he didn't buy the clue.- Hide quoted text -

In the construction industry MAPP gas is refered to as nap gas because
of its burning ability comparied to Acetylene is is soo slow you have
time to take a nap.
Old May 14th 11, 03:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...,+Want+Stopped

What the SEALS, or Rangers do are things most people (including myself)
do NOT have the Need to Know.
cuhulin

Old May 14th 11, 06:16 PM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

"Scout" wrote in message

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 5/11/2011 7:24 PM, joeturn wrote:

Hell, I wish he could just provide conclusive irrefutable PROOF of a
single
specific detail that is clearly contrary to both the official
conclusions
and reasonable natural events that could have resulted from the
airliner
impact.

Since he has been unable to do so even in a single particular, then it
doesn't matter how much he puts out there, the proof of his claims are
clearly inadequate to support those assertions.

Bi golly you are a self proclaimed genious!

But, the only real proof he has offered, his posts and text, demonstrate
a moron ... as always, I will go with the tangible!

You're free to try fulfilling my challenge there John. Joe tried and
failed miserably, so much so I don't even bother to read him anymore.

So here you go John, if you care to step up to the plate and take a swing.

Present your best proof for a single specific detail which you feel
conclusively proves that both the official findings are wrong and which
can not be reasonably explained or expected as a the natural results of
the impact, fire, or other damage known to have occurred.

Certainly with everything you have there is some specific piece detail
that you can conclusive prove supports your claims and can't possibly be
explained by anything else normal or natural to known events.

Please note: I expect exact specifics backed by irrefutable proof. I am
not going to search around looking for something you claim might be there
somewhere, but rather I expect you to present me with a complete, concise
and direct set of facts and proofs. Just as I would get in a set of
engineering calculations, mathematical proofs, or scientific reports.

Still no response from John, looks like he's afraid to even try to take a
swing at providing conclusive proof about one of his claims on any specific
detail.

Old May 14th 11, 08:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

US - Wag The Dog
http://www.rense.com/general94/wag.htm
cuhulin

Old May 15th 11, 01:25 AM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

On May 12, 11:17*am, John Smith wrote:
On 5/12/2011 2:41 AM, joeturn wrote:

* ...

* caucasian

The race card was developed to determine what stran of Nigeria you
came from.The albinos were cast out of society and took up residency
in the Cauccus Mountain range they were treated like leppers because
they were so odd looking!

ROFLOL!

Yes, but what about the damn caucasians who stood out, and were even
considered "odd looking" by their fellow caucasians?

I mean, I am looking for a place to send a few of these white creeps
which live near me!

And, these republicrats and democans, what can we do with them? *Be nice
to clean up this neighborhood! *:-)

Regards,
JS

Those would have been considered Gods or witches back in the day/

http://www.stewartsynopsis.com/chapter_7.htm pay no attent to the
video just the read!

Old May 15th 11, 03:39 PM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

On 5/15/2011 2:32 AM, joeturn wrote:

Well let me stand in for him just till he gets back hopefully we can
get you ready for your exam by educating you on Mapp gas. Both tips
for burning will fit in the same cutting torch head the accetaline tip
is almost identical to the one used for Mapp gas. For your home work
assignment,provide the distinguishing different in both tips and
explain why the blow hole is recessed.

What is that baby moron screaming about now?

Regards,
JS- Hide quoted text -

Dont bother her now she's taking a MAPP

Well, I was serious, does it have a legit question?

Or, is it just attempting to bait and get someone to talk to it?

Regards,
JS
Old May 15th 11, 05:05 PM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

On May 15, 10:39*am, John Smith wrote:
On 5/15/2011 2:32 AM, joeturn wrote:

*...
Well let me stand in for him just till he gets back hopefully we can
get you ready for your exam by educating you on Mapp gas. Both tips
for burning will fit in the same cutting torch head the accetaline tip
is almost identical to the one used for Mapp gas. For your home work
assignment,provide the distinguishing different in both tips and
explain why the blow hole is recessed.

What is that baby moron screaming about now?

Regards,
JS- Hide quoted text -

Dont bother her now she's taking a MAPP

Well, I was serious, does it have a legit question?

Or, is it just attempting to bait and get someone to talk to it?

Regards,
JS- Hide quoted text -

No it is only an apprentice 1st year I'm sure that demands attention
whether it is good or bad.It trys to present it's self as a journeyman
in the fabricating field.So far all it has prooven is that it is a
master at fabrication but does google and twit,should it's father
restrict it's use of the cell phone it would have to go back to mowing
lawns to buy its pig wormer.Children will be children and snorting ang
smoking bathoil beads for a high is its only purpose for living! Do
you realy think it knows how to filter out anything from its ****.It
says it cant watch youtube videos because it has not been given the
G-4 connection. Soo it is quarantined to the read only archives and
tghis is flustrating because no kid wants to trade in its ability to
text message for a labtop. I can picture it now with a laptop and a
bluetooth and a MAPP cutting tip going from door to door trying to
sell controlled demolitions to its classmates!

A CASE OF WHODUNIT! [email protected] Shortwave 1 May 8th 11 02:13 AM
A CASE OF WHODUNIT! [email protected] Shortwave 0 May 7th 11 06:20 PM
K!MAN Has a Case ... Morris Antenna 3 September 19th 05 01:11 PM
PRO-95 Case Jim Douglas Scanner 1 December 2nd 03 11:54 PM