Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 12th 11, 12:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Former Nazi Guard Convicted

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/demjanjuk_declines_chance_to_make_final_statement_ to_german_trial_ahead_of_verdict/2011/05/12/AFPzY6wG_story.html?wprss=rss_homepage

How many more of these folks might still be out there? Very few I suspect.

One does wonder about the evidence presented.

FOX is NAZI NETWORK Ima Shortwave 6 June 23rd 09 02:41 PM
OT neo-Nazi m II Shortwave 3 November 25th 07 04:59 PM
usenet nazi I AmnotGeorgeBush CB 2 May 26th 07 01:39 PM
So where are those "Right Wing Nazi ExtremistBroadcasters" now... [email protected] Shortwave 1 August 27th 05 01:31 AM
BBC R4 documentary about propaganda jazz on Nazi SW Joel Rubin Shortwave 0 November 9th 04 09:10 AM