Old May 18th 11, 04:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default RHC "Breakthrough" with Arnie Coro on 6010 kHz @ 0651 UTC

On May 17, 12:35*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 5/17/2011 8:06 AM, RHF wrote:

RHC "Breakthrough" with Arnie Coro on 6010 kHz @ 0651 UTC
on 15 Mayo 2011

S-Meter : +20dB to +40dB with SIO 555 and Very Good Audio
* .
"Breakthrough" with Arnie Coro RHC Science Editor
"Breakthrough" is the RHC Science 'Tech' Program
in English with host Arnie Coro
http://www.radiohc.org/Distributions...bk00-1203.html
* Solar Powered Rural Water Pump not using Batteries
* Tri-Power Light Houses Solar + Wind + Diesel Electric
* Solar Power for Rural Schools
-followed-by-
Song @ 0656 "Take It To The Top" Cuba/Spanish Music
-followed-by-
RHC Music ID @ 0700 [TOH] with Esperanto Language
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esperanto
* .
Radio Habana Cuba [RHC]
http://www.radiohc.cu/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Havana_Cuba
* .
Radio Habana Cuba [RHC] Frequencies
http://www.radiohc.cu/index.php/de-i...ecuencias.html
-source- BCL News .It -for- RHC Schedule
http://www.bclnews.it/a11schedules/habana.htm
Transmissiones en Ingles -to- San Francisco
6010 kHz @ 0500-0700 UTC
Transmissiones en Esperanto -to- San Francisco
6010 kHz @ 0700-0730 UTC
* .
-about- Arnie Coro
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnie_Coro
* .
EiBi Shortwave Broadcasting Schedule List Shows :
http://www.eibi.de.vu/
6010 kHz : 0500-0700 UTC
CUB : Radio Habana Cuba : E : WNA {English}
6010kHz : 0700-0730 UTC : Su {Sunday}
CUB : Radio Habana Cuba : EO : WNA {Esperanto}
* .
yes - i heard it on the short-wavy ray-di-oh ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA- :http://tinyurl.com/2fn6xog
Grundig Satellit 800-M Receiver ^Antenna^Info^
* .
Shortwave Listener QSL Reports :http://tinyurl.com/2d9qlq
http://www.google.com/group/shortwav...er-qsl-reports
* .
- = 2FN6XOG = -& *- = 2D9QLQ = -
* .
* .

I wonder just how old Arnie is? *I remember listening to him in high
school or college. *I think I was probably listening to him before then!

I could hardly wait to get his list of recommended stations, antenna
projects, etc.

He is an icon of SW for me ...

Regards,
JS- Hide quoted text -

May of 1961 ,according to Wiki , is when RHC had started . Arnie is
claimed to be a co-founder !
Old May 18th 11, 04:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Byram, Hinds still not in tune on radios.
http://www.clarionledger.com

That Sheet has been going on for a long time.
What a Farce!
cuhulin

"Arnie Coro Antenna" KE5LDO Antenna 27 February 6th 09 10:24 PM
For the Newbie Shortwave Radio Listener (SWL) : Check-Out "PopularCommunications" and "Monitoring Times" Magazines RHF Shortwave 0 February 1st 08 12:26 PM
(OT) : "MM" Requests Any Responses Containing Parts Or All Of My Posts Have The "X-No-Archive:" In The First Line To Avoid Permanent Archiving. RHF Shortwave 0 February 24th 07 02:33 PM
"meltdown in progress"..."is amy fireproof"...The Actions Of A "Man" With Three College Degrees? K4YZ Policy 6 August 28th 06 11:11 PM
ARNIE CORO/RADIO HAVANA CUBA dxAce Shortwave 0 August 16th 04 09:13 PM