Old May 19th 11, 05:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,alt.california

Default Sorry ...

On May 18, 9:01*am, John Smith wrote:
On 5/18/2011 5:21 AM,Iarnrodwrote:

We know that, Johnny KQQK!! You provide ENDLESS insanity to amuse your
many betters! We ought to THANK you for letting us laugh at your
boundless stupidity!!

Hint: NAME ONE THING incorrect in the NIST report. You can't and you
won't, not even a typo!

The fraudulent birth certificate is

.... your lie. Hawaii certified it and that very act means case closed.
The Constitution REQUIRES its acceptance and there ain't one single
thing you racist nutbags can do about it except rip off your shirts
and slam the ground. Too bad so sad.

Old May 19th 11, 09:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default Iarnrod : Playing The-Obama Race Card !

On May 18, 9:28*pm, Iarnrod wrote:
On May 18, 9:01*am, John Smith wrote:

On 5/18/2011 5:21 AM,Iarnrodwrote:

We know that, Johnny KQQK!! You provide ENDLESS insanity to amuse your
many betters! We ought to THANK you for letting us laugh at your
boundless stupidity!!

Hint: NAME ONE THING incorrect in the NIST report. You can't and you
won't, not even a typo!

The fraudulent birth certificate is

... your lie. Hawaii certified it and that very act means case closed.

- The Constitution REQUIRES its acceptance

! ! ! ROTFL ! ! ! Iarnrod ! ! ! ROTFL ! ! !

Iarnrod : You Are Such A 'little' Iarnrod !

Iarnrod -proclaims-
"The Constitution REQUIRES Its Acceptance"
-bow-down-before-your-god-'the-obama'-

Iarnrod =Honestly= ? Just 'Where' in the
US Constitution Is "That" Written !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_Constitution
-rotfl-at-liberal-lies-and-illogical-assertions-
http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html

- and there ain't one single thing you
- racist nutbags

Classic 'The Cult of The-Obama' Tactic*
Play The-Obama race card,,,
-the-obama-race-card-
Play The-Obama Race Card...
-the-obama-race-card-
Play The-Obama RACE CARD ! ! !
-the-obama-race-card-

Iarnrod : Proving That You Are Such A 'little' Iarnrod !

* Tactic Used By Liberal-Fascist Obama-Ites© :
Play The-Obama Race Card : To Shout Them Down !
-nail-them-with-'the-obama'-race-card-
Play The-Obama Race Card : To Silence Them !
-hammer-them-with-'the-obama'-race-card-
Play The-Obama Race Card : To Crush Them
Into Submission and Eliminate Them !
-smash-them-with-'the-obama'-race-card-

Classic Obama-Ites© chanting the Mantras of
'The Cult of The-Obama' : racist, Racist. RACIST !
-worship-'the-obama'- -praise-'the-obama'-
-bow-down-before-your-god-'the-obama'-

- can do about it except rip off your shirts
- and slam the ground. Too bad so sad.

ROTFL Iarnrod Please oh Please Keep Your Shirt On.
-we-have-already-had-too-much-laughter-;;-}}-
Old May 20th 11, 04:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,rec.sport.golf

Default RACE CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED HERE!

On May 19, 7:17*am, John Smith wrote:
On 5/19/2011 6:09 AM, RHF wrote:

-iarnrod-the-answer-remains-the-same-
Iarnrod: Playing The-Obama Race Card !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...4f62e0f9e74fa1
-the-facts-&-reality-don't-change-
-the-truth-is-the-truth-so-deal-with-it-

What, you are still attempting to convince the irontard that there is a
negro in the whitehouse?

Damn man, this is the 2000s, next it is going to be an asian, indian or
mongol!

Hey Johnny KQQK, I changed my mind; You should RESUME sniffing glue,
you might make more sense.

BWAHAAAHAAAHAHAA!
Old May 20th 11, 04:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media

Default nimrod: Playing The Obama Race Card !

On May 19, 7:21*am, pyjamarama wrote:
On May 19, wrote:

On May 19, 2:16*am, RHF wrote:

On May 18, wrote:

On May 18, 9:01*am, John Smith wrote:

On 5/18/2011 5:21 AM,Iarnrodwrote:

We know that, Johnny KQQK!! You provide ENDLESS insanity to amuse your
many betters! We ought to THANK you for letting us laugh at your
boundless stupidity!!

Hint: NAME ONE THING incorrect in the NIST report. You can't and you
won't, not even a typo!

The fraudulent birth certificate is

... your lie. Hawaii certified it and that very act means case closed.

- The Constitution REQUIRES its acceptance

! ! ! ROTFL ! ! !Iarnrod! ! ! ROTFL ! ! !

ReallyHilarious****wit continues showing his hatred of America by
advocating ridicule of the clear constitutional provision that he
ACCEPT Hawaii's proof of Obama's natural born citizenship!

These raciost traitors are just TOO ****IN' FUNNY!!

Iarnrod=Honestly= ? Just 'Where' in the
US Constitution Is "That" Written !

Read it, ****wit. If you don't know your Constitution then GET THE
**** OUTTA MY COUNTRY until you can respect state's rights.

'States rights?' *Isn't that the concept that the knee-jerk left cites
as de facto racist?

It is the Constitutional REQUIREMENT that compels acceptance of
Hawaii's proof that Obama, unlike John McCain, was born on US soil.
The matter is settled, except to you racist nutbag traitors.

Seems you're the racist, ****wit (not 'raciost[sic]' btw)....even by
the logic of your own fellow ideologues.

Nope, not at all. You are. The right is racist, by definition. Not in
dispute!

Ta ta!

Bye, fool, been a pleasure kicking your racist ass!

Old May 20th 11, 04:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,alt.california

On May 19, 8:22*am, "Delma T. Ivey"
wrote:
On 5/19/2011 5:26 AM,Iarnrodwrote:

On May 18, 9:01 am, John * *wrote:
On 5/18/2011 5:21 AM,Iarnrodwrote:

We know that, Johnny KQQK!! You provide ENDLESS insanity to amuse your
many betters! We ought to THANK you for letting us laugh at your
boundless stupidity!!

Hint: NAME ONE THING incorrect in the NIST report. You can't and you
won't, not even a typo!

The fraudulent birth certificate is

... your lie. Hawaii certified it

No.

Yes. It certified

No.

Well, you seem to be a pretty stupid kook even by the low standards
you rightards set. The answer of course is "yes? Hawaii has certified
it. It's done it twice now. The case is closed. Inn fact, there never
was a case at all. I am sorry for your parents. You must be an
incredible embarrassment to them.

Old May 20th 11, 01:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,alt.california

Default Sorry ... Johnny KQQK not allowed out of institution

On May 19, 11:26*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 5/19/2011 10:14 PM, Delma T. Ivey wrote:

Well, you seem to be

No "certification".

Are you sure?

Word on the street is, irontard is 100% certified by a state institution!

Johnny KQQK, we know that's a lie since ou're not allowed out on the
streets!

BWAHAAAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAAA!!!

Hey Johnny KQQK, do you realize that in all your months of posting
your delusions here, you have not yet managed to post even one
statement that is actually TRUE?

sips Victory Iced Tea